Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins - over 50,000 strong

Skins24

I was going to start a thread earlier when we had 49,9eightysomething saying we were about to hit 50,000 but got busy at work. A couple hours later we now have 50,012 (last time I saw it).

We're gaining about 15 members per hour!?

Increadible.

Congrats ES for hitting yet another milestone this week :cheers:

You know with all the new members, maybe ES needs more mods. You know to help you all on all your gameday work. Flying out to the games, taking pictures, etc.

(and help monitor the boards I guess).

It just so happens I did just buy a new camera....and I have been a faithful member since '02 (longer than some mods :))....just throwing that out there....

:)

You know with all the new members, maybe ES needs more mods. You know to help you all on all your gameday work. Flying out to the games, taking pictures, etc.

It just so happens I did just buy a new camera....and I have been a faithful member since '02 (longer than some mods :))....just throwing that out there....

Yes, when are we going to shred this veil of bias, and accept a non-Redskins fan moderator? :deal:

:cool:

It's tough to have discussions over in FedEx anymore. It really is.

ain't that the truth. I gave that up when there was about 30,000 members.

I liked it better when it was around 15k. :)

me too!

Yes, when are we going to shred this veil of bias, and accept a non-Redskins fan moderator? :deal:

:cool:

how does never sound...sounds like the right answer to me! :D

Ditto ;)

I joined right after you on the original SkinsHokiefan account in May of 2002. Memeber 1038

I have plenty of time during the day to help out :laugh:

You guys remember some of the old trolls?

QCard was a Cowboys fan who just a boob

I think there was Blazers21, he was Eagles fan, not too trollish but still annoying

There were a couple other Iggles fans before Westbrook36

And this board during the summer of 2002, actually thinking the Spurrier offense would work. We were convinced and going crazy during that 4-1 preseason

You guys remember some of the old trolls?

QCard was a Cowboys fan who just a boob

I think there was Blazers21, he was Eagles fan, not too trollish but still annoying

There were a couple other Iggles fans before Westbrook36

And this board during the summer of 2002, actually thinking the Spurrier offense would work. We were convinced and going crazy during that 4-1 preseason

Blazers was probably the best behaved of any opposing team fan here, always respectful and willing to donate money to the site when needed. Met him in person, and he was equally as good a person in real life, as he seemed to be online. Furthest from a troll that you could get.

He has since disappeared however. Hope everything is ok. :(

Blazers was probably the best behaved of any opposing team fan here, always respectful and willing to donate money to the site when needed. Met him in person, and he was equally as good a person in real life, as he seemed to be online. Furthest from a troll that you could get.

He has since disappeared however. Hope everything is ok. :(

I was figuring I got confused. I remember you guys both came to the Redskins-Eagles game one year at FedEx

I am not sure who I am thinking of then, but my apologies to Blazer

I was figuring I got confused. I remember you guys both came to the Redskins-Eagles game one year at FedEx

I am not sure who I am thinking of then, but my apologies to Blazer

Yep we did. I don't know who you were talking about specifically, but there were some Eagles fans here for a while that enjoyed to stir the pot a bit.

Blazers (who changed his sn to EagleSteve), however, wasn't one of them.

I saw a thread yesterday that had like 55 replies in 6 minutes.

I was thinking about posting, but i didnt want to read 55 posts, and i figured by the time I had typed my thoughts, the post i was quoting would have been 2 pages ago.

Ah the good old days pre Gibbs (around 3k members at that time) when a thread could last 24 hours on the front page

Having tons of members here now though has add some spice to the discussion, but this place just moves a bit too fast now, not enough time for real good discourse

It would appear you're all like me.... if it goes off the front page... it's unlikely I'll look at it.

However, lately, there haven't been that many threads on the front page that have interested me (or the ones I have read I've read through) so I've actually begun to condition myself to going to pages #2 and #3 now.

You guys should try it. There's a certain calmness about reading a part of the site others aren't probably reading. Almost seems to slow the pace down a bit.

Archived