Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

one word to describe your significant other

dks1240

Ghost you must be my long lost twin. For real this is like the eleventeenth time you are posting something that I'm thinking, that's why after 3 years I still only have 200 something posts.

Edit: huh, not even 200 yet

:laugh: I'm pretty sure my mom kept her only child born into this world, but you know what they say about soulmates and 'halves that make a whole.'

Of course, that brings up a hole homoerotic element I'm not comfortable with or interested in, so maybe "kindred spirit" works better.

Or maybe I'm a demi-god and people are naturally either drawn or violently opposed to my Truth.

Magnificent

Definition: wonderful

Synonyms: arresting, august, brilliant, chivalric, commanding, elegant, elevated, exalted, excellent, fine, glittering, gorgeous, grand, grandiose, high-minded, imperial, imposing, impressive, lavish, lofty, lordly, luxurious, magnanimous, magnific, majestic, noble, opulent, outstanding, palatial, plush, pompous, posh, princely, proud, radiant, regal, resplendent, rich, royal, smashing, splendid, standout, stately, striking, sublime, sumptuous, superb, superior, superlative, swanky, towering, transcendent

And she's pretty, too!!!! :D

First of all, I gotta say that in this thread it's funny as **** that ironmic's location is "going deep, uncovered." :laugh: Wish I was too!

Anyway, my lovely wife...hot, sexy, etc were already taken, so I'll go with...

sensual

:point2sky

Archived