Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So who was right with their 10-6 Prediction?

footballhenry

And who predicted 10-6 when we were sitting at 5-6? I thought it was a theoretical possibility I didn't think it would actually happen.

It's amazing to think of all the negative threads in November how the season was over, Gibbs should retire again, Brunell sucks, etc. and now look where we are! I was frustrated back then but still thought Gibbs was going to get it turned around in the long run. I didn't think it would happen in a month! I thought it was another "wait 'till next year."

I picked us to go 10-6 but had us beating KC and Oakland and splitting with Philly and NY. Looking back at the season we should have been at least 12-4 maybe even 13-3. I was at the Denver game and that game was stolen from us. We outplayed them on both sides of the ball.

Oh well, Hail to the Redskins. Bring on the Buc's

My formula was at least 6-2 at home (we did that), 4-4 on the road (we did that), and at least 4-2 in the division (we went 5-1). I think conference record should be factored in the formula too. Anything better than 6-2 at home or 4-4 on the road is gravy.

Yep they hit all the benchmarks of a good season. The only thing that hurt them was the AFC. All 4 were close and winning any of them would have given us the division and probably a #2 seed. But I can live with it since it didn't cost us the playoffs.

Archived