Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So who was right with their 10-6 Prediction?

footballhenry

I had 9-7 and thought I was a tad optimistic, but also was hoping to get 10-6. What really surprised me was I didn't expect to make the playoffs at 10-6, so that's really a bonus. Nor did I dream of Moss, Portis, & Cooley being record breakers or Brunnel having such a good year overall.

I had 10-6, I knew we were gonna sweep the Iggles (Madden curse!) and beat the 'Boys at least once. I was competely wrong about Tampa, Oakland, and SD, and I thought we were gonna go 4-2 in the division. Then again, I picked us to go 9-7 last year, so I am slightly dumb ;).

I said that we would go 10-6, but I never thought we would sweep two division rivals. I predicted we had to beat the eagles once this year, and some how sweep Dallas or the Giants. It worked out just the same. Here's to the people that stuck with the team throw 13 YEARS of tears. Man how sweet it is............now let's make it to MoTown.

i remmember sometime in august i said that the skins would go 6-0 in the Division so i was off by 1 game

and i seem to also remmember a cowboys fan arguing back n fourth with me on how the redskins had no REAL #1 WR and how we havnt made enough offseason upgrades to be a good team or even make it to the playoffs

matter of fact i found my source for all of this

my login is I Steal Wins

http://madden-nfl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29

Archived