Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Texas or USC

ArmchairRedskin

USC, I've always liked Pete Carroll. He's the perfect recruitment tool for college, but his style doesn't work in the NFL. He's a class act all the way, and I enjoyed him here in new England. Just a complete down to earth and likeable guy, and a great college coach. I think he is the college equivalent to Belichick, but then again I'm biased because of the Pats.

USC. Pete Carroll has had a month to devise schemes and I expect they will be designed to force some one other that Vince Young to make plays. They'll rotate "shadows" and run zone blitzes.

The Longhorn Defense, while very, very good, has not seen the kind of speed and multiple skill players the Trojans have on offense.

Give the points and take the over.

I'm kind of surprised at the responses. I thought I was in the minority in pulling for Texas. Although I do think it would be cool to see USC go for the three-peat. I just like Vince Young and all the attention has been on Reggie Bush. So I would like to see Young prove everyone wrong. Just hope it is a good game and not a Miami - LSU game. What happened to the "U"?

Even though I hate em, I am gonna say that USC wins this game. Vince Young is not God, and although he is good, he will not be enough to beat the Trojans. Bush will have a crappy day as well. I am gonna jump out on a limb and say that this will not be as high scoring as everyone thinks it will be. Usc 33 -24 in a fun game to watch.

Archived