Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for Unofficial ES Tailgate 12/24..NO REST FOR THE 12TH MAN!

RonJeremy

Here is the final updated bar list! :gaintsuck

Thanks to Missu28, Michelle, HOF44, Raub, CandaceM23, Skinsfan1311, herrmag, and jrockster77 for the contributions :applause:

Most needed (Done):

Malibu Rum - MissU and Michelle

Vodka - HOF44

Triple Sec - HOF44

Jaegermeister - Raub

Crown Royal - herrmag

Crown Royal - jrockster77 (might change)

Blue Caracao - CandaceM23

Maker's Mark - Skinsfan1311

Mystery booze??? - DB44

Awwwwww yeah!

I will also be bringing the remainder of KevinB's 100 proof Vodka. Own3ge in a bottle. I'll bring the mixers as well.

Of course we will still have the full array of shots/drinks:

Shots:

1) Jager Bombs

2) Irish Car Bombs

3) Burgundy Bomb (Italian Surfer)

4) Hail to the Redskins (Red Headed Sl*t)

5) Crush the Giants (Blue Motor Cycle)

6) Kamikaze

7) Purple Hooter

8) Banana Boomer

9) Bubble Gum

10) Surfer on Acid

11) Alien

12) Washington Apple

13) Royal Flush

14) B-52

15) Mudslide

16) Prairie Fire (Damn!)

17) Chiclets (Courtesy of PCS)

Drinks:

1) Long Island Iced Tea

2) Electric Lemonade

3) California Lemonade

4) Cape Cod

5) Tequila Sunrise

6) Bahama Mama

7) Rum Runner

8) Madras

9) Blue Hawaiian

10) Hurricane

This really will be the best tailgate yet! See everyone there. :cheers:

Raub - Can you bring your table again for the same setup as the Cowgirls tailgate? It worked out well last week.

:gaintsuck

Where are you guys located exactly I might roll thru.. We got free tickets last week on the 40 yard line LL and it was crazy but we went to fridays beforehand and got lit then we had the free passes to eat at fedex so we went in thier and ate and watched the early games I wanted to go to f51 but did'nt make it... I got free tickets again this week but thier upperlevel so i'll be ready to get down I just got back from getting me some captain morgan and coke just now..I'm going with my dad and some guys from work my lil sis may go not sure yet though if not my boy is going..We were gonna bring the grill and have our own lil tailgate but this sounds like fun if you guys don't mind us partying.I can throw some money down for food and beer if neccessary which my dad will throwdown...just let me know by the pic on the 1st page it looks like you guys are backed up to the church am I right???

Huly and Pez i'm the 1 who powerwashed you guys deck maybe you remember me...

Less than 24 hours till kickoff.....

I can't freakin wait.

My voice is still effed up, so pennies in the beer bottle will have to do the trick again!!

:gaintsuck

haha i didn't have a beer bottle last time (i bought a "draft" beer) so I put pennies in my redskins cup and just put my hand over the open part and shook it...still made noise but I'll buy a beer bottle tomorrow. MissU28 is all about the Ghettoness.

We all lost our voice at last weeks game mine was completely gone before the 1st quater ended. I did'nt know we could put pennys in a bottle can you bring it in the stadium like that??

I also got loud ass clappers from the wizards playoff games last year you think they'll allow them?? I wish we could use airhorns and cowbells because my voice is still kinda toast..

ok guys. just got my parking pass from fed ex. all ready to go. once again i will supply the music. bring any cd's if u want me to play anything special.

my bro is fired up. first football game he will attend. can;t wait. huly and pez ae u guys going tp be on arena drive mad early again? i play on getting there around 7am. maybe earlier we will see. can;t wait. also i am bringing some x-mas bells to make noise. do u think they will let me bring them in? i hope so

GO SKINS. I BELIEVE

Archived