Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for Unofficial ES Tailgate 12/24..NO REST FOR THE 12TH MAN!

RonJeremy

This thread has gotten to be so much fun I cant stand it anymore. OK so this will be the official back-out post.

After putting roughly 30,000 miles on my car since training camp, I have decided to forgo this weekend's festivities at fedex field.

Without going too much into detail, lets just say :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

(I hate people's lame excuses for backing out too.)

Id like to thank you all for a fine tailgate season and look forward to seeing you again soon...but not too soon :)

:wtf: This better be some form of a not funny joke!

Well, I'll be bringing a bottle of Crown as well as a bottle of Jim Beam. I guess my post got overlooked :( . J/k, but sorry, I'm not going out to buy more, spent enough on liquor, and I'll probably only be drinking beer.....Except for the occasional shot of course :laugh:

My Crown post was first! :silly: I guess MY post was overlooked! ;)

Anyway, I guess the Crown is used primarily for "earlier" shots, and since I probably won't be able to get there terribly early, I'll hook something else up...no worries!

This thread has gotten to be so much fun I cant stand it anymore. OK so this will be the official back-out post.

After putting roughly 30,000 miles on my car since training camp, I have decided to forgo this weekend's festivities at fedex field.

Without going too much into detail, lets just say :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Id like to thank you all for a fine tailgate season and look forward to seeing you again soon...but not too soon :)

You got to be fing kidding me? :mad:

Someone will pick you up.....or you can take the bus.

Uh oh....Kevin must need to spend the weekend burying his treasure and plunderin' the high seas. YAAARRR!

KevinB check your PM's....it might change your mind!!!

So do we have the Crown Royal straightened out?? Don't want everybody to think someone else is bringing and them end up with none. No Washington Apples or royal flushes if that happens. :(

Well, it looks as if Jrock AND I are bringing a bottle of Crown, so I think it's safe to say, it's taken care of. I must warn you, however, that I will probably not be there until closer to 10am. I'll try to get there as early as possible though.

Well, it looks as if Jrock AND I are bringing a bottle of Crown, so I think it's safe to say, it's taken care of. I must warn you, however, that I will probably not be there until closer to 10am. I'll try to get there as early as possible though.

I most likely won't be there before 10am either...

Yes..Bugs', Chappelle, Unsonny and myself will be there. Chappelle usually brings a guest and I usually bring a guest. Chappelle and I decided to just use my tickets and sell his tickets to another ES'er.

I can see it now when you guys went home last week.

RJ & Chapelle to sisters: I can't believe you guys were on piss mountain with AMF! No Redskins for you!!!!

What time do the earliest tailgaters show up? I remember some people getting there at 5 am or something insane like that. I'm thinking about showing up earlier than 9am and I'm just curious whether people will be there waiting for the gates to open.....My brother's not going to like this little plan of mine :cool:

Memo to self. Next time at the Extremeskins Tailgate, give AMF Jack Daniels. :evil:

Cough cough. lame_name.jpg

:)

Special offer...the 4C has two extra tickets to this game. Section 430 Row 19. We are taking the best offer. Since this is last minute you will have to meet us at the ES Unofficial Tailgate to get the tickets..which isn't a bad thing.

Start making offers!

Oh sure. Now you tell me. :doh:

;)

And chapelle, looking at the bar list...sigh..... I'm going to miss that place this Saturday. :( ( among other things of course....).

Oh sure. Now you tell me. :doh:

;)

Yeah, if I had known things were going to work out this way for the Game on Saturday you could have just stayed the week and went to this game too!

I am sure Pez and Huly would have put you up in there "Home for Wayward Skins Fans". :silly:

Yeah, if I had known things were going to work out this way for the Game on Saturday you could have just stayed the week and went to this game too!

I am sure Pez and Huly would have put you up in there "Home for Wayward Skins Fans". :silly:

"Er...... yeah. It's me. Sorry. Er....been delayed.....er....I won't be in to work till next week. Sorry."

See? Had the excuse and everything. :silly:

Archived