Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for Unofficial ES Tailgate 12/24..NO REST FOR THE 12TH MAN!

RonJeremy

It is a sad, sad day for KingGibbs. I have been to my last 'Skins game this year and what hurts more, my last ES tailgate of the year. :( I missed one family X-mas gathering last week (and it was worth it) but the family has let it be known that I need to be home for our X-mas eve celebration. The sad part about this is I was able to get tickets if needed.

My heart is heavy. :cry:

Damn KingGibbs, that sucks. You could do like us and just bring the whole family :)

Pez, that sounds like an idea. Sacrifice some deep-fried chicken, perform a bizarre fire ritual, and mumble some nonsense. That should do the trick.

It is a sad, sad day for KingGibbs. I have been to my last 'Skins game this year and what hurts more, my last ES tailgate of the year. :( I missed one family X-mas gathering last week (and it was worth it) but the family has let it be known that I need to be home for our X-mas eve celebration. The sad part about this is I was able to get tickets if needed.

I'll pour some of my Old Milwaukke Light out for ya

your presence on the front lines will be missed - the Giants fans wont get the full Extremeskins.com greating!!!!

Let "Raven Country" (pasedena) hear your pain, as we kick the Giants asses

lol me 2 man. i will do everything i can break the curse even kiss a frog lol

but put it this way. i have never been to a skins game where they won so i am due lol

Don't worry about it, dude. My wife and I thought we were cursed, also attending the Raiders and Chargers. Then we went out to Arizona and the Cowpie game. Just remember "Law of Averages". You're due for a win. :point2sky

no worries. i just for once want to make that walk from the stadium to my car with a smile lol. i feel it will be broken this game ya'll. its go time boys

Lefty. I'm passing my torch on to you for this game. That means giving EVERY Giants fan you see hell. Be LOUD and PROUD. Don't let me down.

Raub, make sure you step it up for this one also. I know you will.

Be missin ya dude! Sucks though.....

Lefty will have to be your Ray Brown....

U know it pez. and like the 80 yearl old man brown is i will step in and succeed lol

and kinggibbs i got u on sunday. i will be even more LOUD AND PROUD with ur spirit and mojo. its on this week. this is nfc east playoff football. WE TAKE NO SURVIVORS

Gibbs ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll miss you! Family is family ... and they're important. Just make sure that you can have the tv or the radio on in the background!

Gibbs ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll miss you! Family is family ... and they're important. Just make sure that you can have the tv or the radio on in the background!

Oh, the TV will be on and I'll miss your pretty face also. Send one of those pregame smooches for good luck will ya? It seems to bring us luck.

nickfox45 and i will be there :)

...along with 6 other members of my family :laugh:

nick and i are going to stop by and have a beer. we are going to feed the homeless after the game so we can't party it up too much! we'll be loud as all hell at the game though!!!

Count me in!

Hey Chapelle! How's the Maker's holding up??

Um is that your NY sweater still in my truck? Make sure you come by and get it! Raider game leftovers? :laugh:

KING? :wtf: I know bro, thats a tough spot. Wish you could be there!!! we'll try to make it louder than last week so you can feel at home even though you will be well... at home :(

nickfox45 and i will be there :)

...along with 6 other members of my family :laugh:

nick and i are going to stop by and have a beer. we are going to feed the homeless after the game so we can't party it up too much! we'll be loud as all hell at the game though!!!

Kudos, dks! I as well may be feeding the homeless on Sunday afternoon...

I will hopefully be stopping by the tailgate as well! Being Christmas Eve and all, Momma rockster will be with me, so that means no pwnge (especially since I will be driving her car). But I do want to show up and meet some of you -- I have to figure out how to convince moms to be there a couple hours early!! :laugh:

Anyway, here's to smooshing the Giants!!! This game will be just like last year's whooping!! 31-7!! :) :) :) :)

Archived