Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for Unofficial ES Tailgate 12/24..NO REST FOR THE 12TH MAN!

RonJeremy

i think i'm gonna cry at this last tailgate! No more tailgating for a YEAR! I don't know how I ever survived without it before :(

I got a little misty eyed last evening creating my last tailgate thread of the season... :cry:

:laugh:

It's been a great season and we are needed for this game... :cheers:

This being the last regular season tailgate I do need to thank ALL ES Members that participated in the Tailgate. Without everyone's help this would have never been as much fun as it has been at every game. Also a special thanks to those that are your tailgate crew. These people are there every home game no matter what and who work every week to get everything together and ready for the tailgate. A lot more than just the weekly threads goes on behind the scenes!

RonJeremy

Unsonny

Bugs

Chappelle

Raub

Raub's Wife

Halter

HOF44

KingGibbs

Art Monk Fan

KevinB

Also a special thank you to the Mods for their support!

Now back to this week's tailgate, WE NEED TO GO OUT WITH A BANG! BE READY TO BRING IT ON NOT ONLY AT THE TAILGATE BUT AT THE GAME!

I still have to get my voice back. Its worse today than yesterday. Any good home remedies? I am just trying not to talk and hope its all better by Saturday. It literaly just sounds like a raspy whisper when I talk.

Gargle with some Jack Daniels...that should do the trick. :D

I still have to get my voice back. Its worse today than yesterday. Any good home remedies? I am just trying not to talk and hope its all better by Saturday. It literaly just sounds like a raspy whisper when I talk.

Warm tea helps.....maybe with some honey in it.

Just wanted to post this over here too now that the Tailgate thread is started...I have an extra lower level ticket (row 3) that I am giving away to the Giants game....details are over in classifieds if anyone is interested and needs a ticket...Merry Christmas to all...

Warm tea helps.....maybe with some honey in it.

Wow, that's kinda gay. :laugh:

I'll be there and be a little more vocal than last week. I'll be getting treatment on the back and ready to raise hell. This is going to be awesome. I'll be bringing some fine grub to grill up for all my homeys!!!

Word to Big Bird!!! GO SKINS!! :cheers:

Wow, that's kinda gay. :laugh:

I'll be there and be a little more vocal than last week. I'll be getting treatment on the back and ready to raise hell. This is going to be awesome. I'll be bringing some fine grub to grill up for all my homeys!!!

Word to Big Bird!!! GO SKINS!! :cheers:

Hey now, don't mess with him he's now known as "Notorious BUG".

This being the last regular season tailgate I do need to thank ALL ES Members that participated in the Tailgate. Without everyone's help this would have never been as much fun as it has been at every game. Also a special thanks to those that are your tailgate crew. These people are there every home game no matter what and who work every week to get everything together and ready for the tailgate. A lot more than just the weekly threads goes on behind the scenes!

RonJeremy

Unsonny

Bugs

Chappelle

Raub

Raub's Wife

Halter

HOF44

KingGibbs

Art Monk Fan

KevinB

Also a special thank you to the Mods for their support!

Now back to this week's tailgate, WE NEED TO GO OUT WITH A BANG! BE READY TO BRING IT ON NOT ONLY AT THE TAILGATE BUT AT THE GAME!

Well I guess I should bring up that I did miss the Philly game Huly, although I was there in spirit or spirits I should say. In fact I think the philly game is the only game me and skinsfan44 both missed but we tried to make up for it and bring a little piece of tailgate row to Arizona.

You need not thank me for anything though, you and the rest of the crew make all of us feel like we've known you forever and :cheers: to the day that we actually do!

Its been a greatest season of tailgating with you all, and my sincerest pleasure to have hung out with each and every one of you!

I really couldn't imagine a better group of people to spend my Sundays with! (and some saturday nights too ;) - you guys rule!!!)

Beat the VaGiants!!!!!

ok boyas and girls. after a weeek off that had me missing all of you lefty is back. i will be there at 7am fired up. I will be bringing the music again. anything else we miught need just let me know. this is what its all about people. 12th man represent

Lefty,

We were kinda talking at the tailgate Sunday. You notice a pattern when your there?? What games have you come to? San Diego and the Raiders?

We look forward to seeing you, but could you see a shaman about that curse before coming this Saturday?? :laugh: :laugh: :jk:

lol yeah man. i noticed that. i am bringing my bro this week. he always has good luck lol. also my streak of losses gopes back to my first game ever. the first time the cowboys played the skins at fedex i was there. that to was a loss lol. hopefully it will change this week

lol yeah man. i noticed that. i am bringing my bro this week. he always has good luck lol. also my streak of losses gopes back to my first game ever. the first time the cowboys played the skins at fedex i was there. that to was a loss lol. hopefully it will change this week

Oh lefty your really making me nervous now. :) This is an ongoing thing, not just the 2 games this year?? I hope your brothers luck comes through!!!

Archived