Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for Unofficial ES Tailgate 12/24..NO REST FOR THE 12TH MAN!

RonJeremy

KingGibbs,

I understand about the family. I hope you guys have a great xmas and enjoy each other.

You and your chili will be missed! It was great to meet you this year. Look forward to seeing you next year at the tailgates. (Or some of the get togethers in between Pez alluded to)

Kudos, dks! I as well may be feeding the homeless on Sunday afternoon...

I will hopefully be stopping by the tailgate as well! Being Christmas Eve and all, Momma rockster will be with me, so that means no pwnge (especially since I will be driving her car). But I do want to show up and meet some of you -- I have to figure out how to convince moms to be there a couple hours early!! :laugh:

I think that it's awesome that you're feeding the homeless ... and dks ... you too. You both are great people for taking time you help the less fortunate.

As for convinving Momma Rockster to come out ... tell her that she'll meet a group of great people and much on some great grub. I guarantee you that she will enjoy herself!

It will be nice to finally meet you!

Other than that, I will have to wait for an inventory to be done by Chappelle since he has the stuff at his house.

ES, sorry I couldn't post before this, but I'm glad to see that the thread is going strong after <24 hours! Thanks to my 4C bro' RJ for handlin' while I was at work.

Gibbs officially asked us today as fans to not only do what we did yesterday, but provide even more !!!!

I also heard Gibbs call for the 12th man on the Joe Gibbs show last night. This is truly awesome! It is great to have something to cheer for in December...and if things go right this might not be our last home game after all :fingersx: I really hope this is not our last game...the ES tailgate is too much fun!!! I might even try some scrapple before its done :)

When is Chappelle going to list what booze he needs? I'd love to contribute a bottle or two since I can't cook worth a darn.

Sounds good

Chappelle! We need bar re-stock list!!!

OK, OK

Hey Chappelle! How's the Maker's holding up??

Ask Raub ;)

So here it is!!! The bar most needed list!

Thanks to Missu28, Michelle, HOF44, and Raub for the contributions so far :applause:

Most needed:

Malibu Rum - MissU and Michelle

Vodka - HOF44

Triple Sec - HOF44

Jaegermeister - Raub

Crown Royal

Blue Caracao

Maker's Mark (optional)

There were several requests for Liquid Cocaine shots last week...so if you're brave of heart we also need:

Bacardi 151

Rumple Minze

I will also be bringing the remainder of KevinB's 100 proof Vodka. Own3ge in a bottle. I'll also bring the mixers.

Of course we will still have the full array of shots/drinks:

Shots:

1) Jager Bombs

2) Irish Car Bombs

3) Burgundy Bomb (Italian Surfer)

4) Hail to the Redskins (Red Headed Sl*t)

5) F*ck the Giants (Blue Motor Cycle)

6) Kamikaze

7) Purple Hooter

8) Banana Boomer

9) Bubble Gum

10) Surfer on Acid

11) Alien

12) Washington Apple

13) Royal Flush

14) B-52

15) Mudslide

16) Prairie Fire (Damn!)

Drinks:

1) Long Island Iced Tea

2) Electric Lemonade

3) California Lemonade

4) Cape Cod

5) Tequila Sunrise

6) Bahama Mama

7) Rum Runner

8) Madras

9) Blue Hawaiian

10) Hurricane

This will be the best tailgate yet!

:gaintsuck

ES, sorry I couldn't post before this, but I'm glad to see that the thread is going strong after <24 hours! Thanks to my 4C bro' RJ for handlin' while I was at work.

No problem...I haven't been able to concentrate on work this week for some reason...so I thought this was a good use of my time. :D

PCS - list the ingredients for your Chicklets....in case I have to fill in for a few minutes again. I can't seem to remember everything that went in them... :doh:

No problem...I haven't been able to concentrate on work this week for some reason...so I thought this was a good use of my time. :D

PCS - list the ingredients for your Chicklets....in case I have to fill in for a few minutes again. I can't seem to remember everything that went in them... :doh:

I know the feeling. :2drunks: Same as a Margarita Ron only throw a splash of O.J. in there as well.

I think that it's awesome that you're feeding the homeless ... and dks ... you too. You both are great people for taking time you help the less fortunate.

As for convinving Momma Rockster to come out ... tell her that she'll meet a group of great people and much on some great grub. I guarantee you that she will enjoy herself!

It will be nice to finally meet you!

Likewise! I think I'll be able to convince her -- I'll tell her we'll beat traffic that way!! She hates traffic...And I'll tell her she has the Super Lush guarantee that she'll enjoy herself!! :) :laugh:

Questions for the tailgate gurus: Is there extra cooler space for beers? Anything else I can bring?

Also Chapelle -- I can volunteer to bring a bottle of Crown.

You have grown up with Bugs and he has never gotten you to try scrapple?????

I have...once. It had to be in Junior High. Let's just say it wasn't my favorite. But damn that was 20 yrs ago. A slab of good luck scrapple might be just the thing for the Giants game.

Um is that your NY sweater still in my truck? Make sure you come by and get it! Raider game leftovers? :laugh:

KING? :wtf: I know bro, thats a tough spot. Wish you could be there!!! we'll try to make it louder than last week so you can feel at home even though you will be well... at home :(

Thanks! It's the kid that I brought to the Oak game's sweater....he said he doesn't care about it....I didn't realize it was a Giants jersey.....I say we put a big Giants logo, in Sharpie, and torch the damn thing at the tailgate!!! I'll be there around 10:30, or so......

King Gibbs,

It's been great tailgating with you this year. I understand the family obligation, though -- I had to make the call to my Mom and let here know no grandbabies on Christmas morning this year, 'cause I have a game the night before. She was real happy to hear that. [/sarcasm]

All the rest,

I'll be there as usual, with PSUHeckler in tow. Heckler's bringing a friend from school (a Gnats fan :doh: ) and I'm bringing my eldest son, Jordan. Let's all help the SKins to a Christmas victory!

Maker's Mark (optional)

OPTIONAL?? As an official Maker's Mark Ambassador, I take exception to that! ;)

I'll be rolling in around 10:30 or so...and will replenish.....

Though I don't make all of the tailgates, I feel it is my duty, as an Ambassador, to ensure that the Extremeskins tailgate will ALWAYS have a bottle of Loretto Kentucky's finest on hand.

This will be the best tailgate yet!

Did we finish that Jameson bottle? :doh:

:( Very sad! My wife and I won't be able to make the Va-giants game. Xmas is tough, and the inlaws, who live in Philly, always get Christmas eve. Since we can't make it, does anybody live in the Montgomery County area that is going to the tailgate? I have a Xmas present for Chapelle.

You guys rock and we will miss you all this week. I will be screaming from the in-laws living room. Luckily the father in-law is also a huge redskin fan. ;)

Archived