Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for Unofficial ES Tailgate 12/24..NO REST FOR THE 12TH MAN!

RonJeremy

OPTIONAL?? As an official Maker's Mark Ambassador, I take exception to that! ;)

I'll be rolling in around 10:30 or so...and will replenish.....

Though I don't make all of the tailgates, I feel it is my duty, as an Ambassador, to ensure that the Extremeskins tailgate will ALWAYS have a bottle of Loretto Kentucky's finest on hand.

Dude, the Maker's was awesome. Thank you. A buddy gave me some the night before and said he went to Kentucky, and they told him to go out spread the word. Apparantly its pretty rare. Very smooth.

Dude, the Maker's was awesome. Thank you. A buddy gave me some the night before and said he went to Kentucky, and they told him to go out spread the word. Apparantly its pretty rare. Very smooth.

Glad you liked it! Maker's has been around for a pretty long time now and it used to be hard to find....you can find it almost anywhere now...I've been spreading the word for years!

Ok,

Got the Stoli and triple sec. Left them in the back of the car this time. I forgot PCS' Jack Daniels at home so just left them in my vehicle this time.

Raub,

My voice is better today. It may sound gay :) but try that hot tea and honey. Its working for me.

Actually, I will only being doing 40 lbs rather than the normal 60... I plan on sapping it up after I am done!

Oh BTW.... anyone notice that Lady Sapperton the First was at the tailgate and we had a huge win? Maybe we need a resurrection for the Giants game ?......

Actually, I will only being doing 40 lbs rather than the normal 60... I plan on sapping it up after I am done!

Oh BTW.... anyone notice that Lady Sapperton the First was at the tailgate and we had a huge win? Maybe we need a resurrection for the Giants game ?......

I was just thinking about the same thing in regards to Lady Sap. Bring her guys.

Yep, apparently Bugs' informed me she will be going into surgery for some Nip/Tuck (I think sand and pool patch) this week. Let all wish her well. Her magic sure was there for the Dallass game.

Lady Sapperton II is straight-up bad luck; she needs to stay at home. Only the original, one-and-only Lady Sapperton will do, no matter how she looks!

Yep, apparently Bugs' informed me she will be going into surgery for some Nip/Tuck (I think sand and pool patch) this week. Let all wish her well. Her magic sure was there for the Dallass game.

Actually me and you came up with that idea during a post-game drunken conversation :cheers:

Freeeeedoooooom!

Archived