Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for Unofficial ES Tailgate 12/24..NO REST FOR THE 12TH MAN!

RonJeremy

CRAP! It's 5pm on Friday, and my damn parking pass still hasn't arrived in the mail. I've tracked it, and it must have left out on a truck and SHOULD be en route. How late does UPS deliver? If it doesn't get here guys, you're going to have to wait until later for the Crown. I might be stuck taking the metro :(

CRAP! It's 5pm on Friday, and my damn parking pass still hasn't arrived in the mail. I've tracked it, and it must have left out on a truck and SHOULD be en route. How late does UPS deliver? If it doesn't get here guys, you're going to have to wait until later for the Crown. I might be stuck taking the metro :(

we got UPS stuff the other night at 9pm....be patient

Here is the final updated bar list! :gaintsuck

Thanks to Missu28, Michelle, HOF44, Raub, CandaceM23, Skinsfan1311, herrmag, and jrockster77 for the contributions :applause:

Most needed (Done):

Malibu Rum - MissU and Michelle

Vodka - HOF44

Triple Sec - HOF44

Jaegermeister - Raub

Crown Royal - herrmag

Crown Royal - jrockster77 (might change)

Blue Caracao - CandaceM23

Maker's Mark - Skinsfan1311

Mystery booze??? - DB44

Awwwwww yeah!

I will also be bringing the remainder of KevinB's 100 proof Vodka. Own3ge in a bottle. I'll bring the mixers as well.

Of course we will still have the full array of shots/drinks:

Shots:

1) Jager Bombs

2) Irish Car Bombs

3) Burgundy Bomb (Italian Surfer)

4) Hail to the Redskins (Red Headed Sl*t)

5) Crush the Giants (Blue Motor Cycle)

6) Kamikaze

7) Purple Hooter

8) Banana Boomer

9) Bubble Gum

10) Surfer on Acid

11) Alien

12) Washington Apple

13) Royal Flush

14) B-52

15) Mudslide

16) Prairie Fire (Damn!)

17) Chiclets (Courtesy of PCS)

Drinks:

1) Long Island Iced Tea

2) Electric Lemonade

3) California Lemonade

4) Cape Cod

5) Tequila Sunrise

6) Bahama Mama

7) Rum Runner

8) Madras

9) Blue Hawaiian

10) Hurricane

This really will be the best tailgate yet! See everyone there. :cheers:

Raub - Can you bring your table again for the same setup as the Cowgirls tailgate? It worked out well last week.

:gaintsuck

chiclets on the menu? chapelle, you da man. :)

Beer Cooler is stocked with Molson Candien Light, 1 pack of chicken soaking in some hot sauce, another pack of chicken is soaking in some other marinate, camera is ready(forgot it last time), Riggins Jersey is ready, pants are clean, shoe polished, all ready to go. Come on 6am.

I would imagine their will be a grill there, or should i bring the little charcoal jobby??

Beer Cooler is stocked with Molson Candien Light, 1 pack of chicken soaking in some hot sauce, another pack of chicken is soaking in some other marinate, camera is ready(forgot it last time), Riggins Jersey is ready, pants are clean, shoe polished, all ready to go. Come on 6am.

I would imagine their will be a grill there, or should i bring the little charcoal jobby??

Shoe polished? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heading out the door now.

First stop meet up with the rest of the 4C then on to Arena Drive.

PCS - I'll make sure I do one chiclet shot for you!

:point2sky

Even though you're there now, ( better be. Don't want to keep Huly waiting),thanks Ron. Much appreciated.

Only one? ;)

Even though you're there now, ( better be. Don't want to keep Huly waiting),thanks Ron. Much appreciated.

Only one? ;)

The 4C was early this morning! Took all season but we finally got there on time.

And I had more than one of the chiclet shots... :cool:

Quite tasty.

guys great tailgate. love u all.maybe will see u in the playoffs lol. who knows, tailgate in 2 weeks maybe :-) any way what a day guys. loved every minute of it. and my lil bro had so much fun. u guys are great

lefty, you are the freaking energizer bunny. You never run out.

All, it was a hell of a tailgate, and despite the late night drunken shenanagans, a great time was had by all. And more importantly....WE WON! :gaintsuck

Archived