Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for Unofficial ES Tailgate 12/24..NO REST FOR THE 12TH MAN!

RonJeremy

guys great tailgate. love u all.maybe will see u in the playoffs lol. who knows, tailgate in 2 weeks maybe :-) any way what a day guys. loved every minute of it. and my lil bro had so much fun. u guys are great

Let it be known the Lefty curse is no more!!!!!! He was nothing but good luckfor us today. YAAAAAY Leeeffttyyy!!!

Excellent tailgate -- it was fun meeting you all. The "late night shenanigans" only served to prove which tailgate is the best! If I could, I'd fly back for all the games next season! (AND the home playoff game we're getting this year! :) ).

Pez -- thanks for cooking those bomb-ass wings!

Huly -- thanks for making momma Rockster at home; she really liked chilling with your mom.

Kevin B. -- thanks for doing what we all knew needed to be done (even though you took one for the team! :) ).

Candace -- thanks for being you, you sexy thing!

Chapelle -- thanks for the shots; the crush the Giants shot was the reason we crushed the Giants; I'm convinced!! :)

Ron Jeremy, Halter91, HOF44, SkinsFan44, unsonny, Bugs', skinsluvr, MissU28, and everyone else (sorry if I left you off -- I'm exhausted) -- thanks for making me feel at home!

And most of all, THANK YOU GOSKINS FOR THE TICKETS!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

It was an awesome game -- the best sporting event of any kind I've ever been too! So much fun! I've got a Santana Moss autographed football (I hope) coming your way man!!

:cheers: to everyone -- :cheers: to crushing the Giants -- :cheers: to going 5-1 in the division next week!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Excellent tailgate -- it was fun meeting you all. The "late night shenanigans" only served to prove which tailgate is the best! If I could, I'd fly back for all the games next season! (AND the home playoff game we're getting this year! :) ).

Huly -- thanks for making momma Rockster at home; she really liked chilling with your mom.

Kevin B. -- thanks for doing what we all knew needed to be done (even though you took one for the team! :) ).

Chapelle -- thanks for the shots; the crush the Giants shot was the reason we crushed the Giants; I'm convinced!! :)

Ron Jeremy, Halter91, HOF44, SkinsFan44, unsonny, Bugs', skinsluvr, MissU28, and everyone else (sorry if I left you off -- I'm exhausted) -- thanks for making me feel at home!

And most of all, THANK YOU GOSKINS FOR THE TICKETS!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

It was an awesome game -- the best sporting event of any kind I've ever been too! So much fun! I've got a Santana Moss autographed football (I hope) coming your way man!!

:cheers: to everyone -- :cheers: to crushing the Giants -- :cheers: to going 5-1 in the division next week!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

You made one statement in there....And I'd love to meet you because of it. You know the statement, and damn, right on......

He ya'll good tailgate! I'm alive and well despite intentions. Great to meet all the new faces, see all of you tailgate veterans and glad I could help with the bar duties Chappelle...

Sorry my chicklets tasted like chicory :whoknows:

Good to know you're okay. Just remember it's " I'll have a beer on the HOUSE".

Now what the hell is this about the chiclets???

;)

Great meeting you yesterday.

You know why you felt like you were at home? Because you were home! :point2sky

This tailgate isn't only about the regulars, it's about everyone here at ES. The regulars love when someone from the Board travels half-way around the world to see the Skins and stops by to hang out with us. You are welcome anytime....alright, I'll stop....I am starting to sound sappy... :doh: ...I guess because it's Christmas and all.

oh yeah... :eaglesuck

He ya'll good tailgate! I'm alive and well despite intentions. Great to meet all the new faces, see all of you tailgate veterans and glad I could help with the bar duties Chappelle...

Sorry my chicklets tasted like chicory :whoknows:

The one I had tasted pretty good....of course I've never had the original, so what the hell do I know?? :) I'll probably think the real ones taste like crap now!!!

By the way, PCS, I had goskins' tickets this time around, and heard that you were biggity-BOMBED at the game last week! :laugh: :laugh: I heard you couldn't even stand up straight!!! Guess you really did get pwn3t at the tailgate! Wooo-hoo!!

:):cheers:

Great meeting you yesterday.

You know why you felt like you were at home? Because you were home! :point2sky

This tailgate isn't only about the regulars, it's about everyone here at ES. The regulars love when someone from the Board travels half-way around the world to see the Skins and stops by to hang out with us. You are welcome anytime....alright, I'll stop....I am starting to sound sappy... :doh: ...I guess because it's Christmas and all.

oh yeah... :eaglesuck

Thanks man!! And yeah, sappy is allowed today! :) But do it tomorrow, and I might have to pimp slap ya...;) :laugh:

And that destruction of the Giants was worth flying around the world for, let me tell you! :cheers:

It was great meeting you too, jrock.

You are always welcome at the tailgate.

I will not comment on the "late night shenanighan's" since I was in the middle of it all. Wished it never happened.

I want to thank all the "regulars" at the ES tailgates this year.

You are my Redskin family.

It was also great to get a chance to meet so many new people to the board and the tailgates this year.

Hopefully we will get a home playoff game so we can do it one more time for this season.

:gaintsuck

I want to add my thoughts to the tailgate thread.

I do not post on these threads much. I just show up and have a wonderful time.

I have known some of you many years........some are new friends.

Some I have on speed dial!

You are all a great bunch. I consider you my friends.

Thanks for sharing the ES tailgate with this TEXAS girl.

Blondie

And to think, it all started here.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110532

A tentative testing of the waters, with a few ideas being tossed around. Then the gates opened and from there, we got here.

:cool:

Thanks for bringing that thread up. This year happened so fast and I've gotten to know so many great people its hard to believe I just met them 4 months ago.

This has been soooo much fun! I hope 25 years from now going up piss mountain on my rascal I roll over and get own3d by unsonnys always vigilant camera.

Thanks for bringing that thread up. This year happened so fast and I've gotten to know so many great people its hard to believe I just met them 4 months ago.

This has been soooo much fun! I hope 25 years from now going up piss mountain on my rascal I roll over and get own3d by unsonnys always vigilant camera.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Archived