Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for Unofficial ES Tailgate 12/24..NO REST FOR THE 12TH MAN!

RonJeremy

NO REST FOR THE 12th MAN!! We can't stop now...the Skins are on a winning streak and we are needed!!

FedEx needs to be an insane asylum this week so we need all hands on deck at the tailgate.

cow1.jpg

I want the same treatment of the Gnats fans that we gave the Cowboys Fans....OWN3D!!

Gates open at 9:00 a.m. so come EARLY to participate in this tailgate. The Festivities will include:

Pez's Wings

pez_158.gif

cha10.jpg

Chappelle's Bar

cha9.jpg

cow3.jpg

and of course....

Beer Pong

cha1.jpg

cow2.jpg

Everyone did an awesome job with the food last game...let's keep it up!

If you are bringing food/beverage/etc. post it and let us know.

Chappelle will be adding a list of booze that is needed to replenish the bar. The Bar took a beating almost as bad as the Cowgirls did!

Alright, who's with me?

cow7.jpg

cow6.jpg

cow4.jpg

cha5.jpg

cow5.jpg

ar5.jpg

ea7.jpg

ea8.jpg

ar8.jpg

ea4.jpg

MAP Below:

estailgate.jpg

Guys, this is most likely our last tailgate of the year, so lets go out with a bang. We are now asking all you guys out there to do what you can to get here, and get here EARLY !!! Gibbs officially asked us today as fans to not only do what we did yesterday, but provide even more !!!!

I think I hurt myself yesterday. :silly: 2 weeks in a row? Man. Not sure if I could.............

Oh yeah I could. You all have fun. Wish I couldl find a way to get the little gift I got for the bar, ( which I found back in my room right where I put it so I wouldn't forget it :doh: ), back to you guys in time for the tailgate. :(

Sweet Time to beat the GNATS! Mt brother in law might be there and he is a die hard Gnats fan, but I give everyone permission to pick at him.

:gaintsuck

Make sure your brother-in-law goes NOWHERE near F-51. :gaintsuck

I can't believe this Saturday will be our last tailgate of the season, unless the football GODS smile on us and give us a home playoff game. :D

My friend Mike will be there with me instead of my wife Steph, so no Arena Dr breakfast, but we plan on bringing some Rockfish and shrimp for the "barby."

Make sure your brother-in-law goes NOWHERE near F-51. :gaintsuck

I can't believe this Saturday will be our last tailgate of the season, unless the football GODS smile on us and give us a home playoff game. :D

My friend Mike will be there with me instead of my wife Steph, so no Arena Dr breakfast, but we plan on bringing some Rockfish and shrimp for the "barby."

He is friends with a few of the DTC guys and was there last year with his Gnats stuff on! Thanks for the heads up though! :gaintsuck

I finally get to make it back for a game, and inevitably, an "unofficial Extremeskins Tailgate". When is Chapelle going to list what booze he needs? I'd love to contribute a bottle or two since I can't cook worth a darn. Also, can someone save me a piece of this scrapple nonsense? I was supposed to try it at the first tailgate, but never got around to it. I hear it's horrifying, so I'd love to try it ;)

Hell Yeah saturday is kick some Gnats ass day!!!!!! I had a blast sunday and can't wait till saturday. we need the list chepelle!!!! i was there in NY when we got beat and trust me I'm going to treat those Gnats that show the same way i got treated. let's go nutzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Also, can someone save me a piece of this scrapple nonsense? I was supposed to try it at the first tailgate, but never got around to it. I hear it's horrifying, so I'd love to try it ;)

It's the best breakfast meat ;) Just come seek me out and I will hook you up with the best thing you ever put in your mouth :) :paranoid: :laugh:

Chappelle doesn't have access to this site during the day due to his new job. I did a little bartending on sunday and off the top of my head I know the following is needed:

Malibu Rum - MissU and Michelle

Vodka - HOF44

Triple Sec - HOF44

Crown Royal

Bourbon

Jaegermeister - Raub

Other than that, I will have to wait for an inventory to be done by Chappelle since he has the stuff at his house.

Chappelle doesn't have access to this site during the day due to his new job. I did a little bartending on sunday and off the top of my head I know the following is needed:

Malibu Rum

Vodka

Triple Sec

Crown Royal

Other than that, I will have to wait for an inventory to be done by Chappelle since he has the stuff at his house.

I'll bring a bottle of Vodka and probably a bottle of Jack......The Jack is for my own greedy purposes :40oz:

It's the best breakfast meat ;) Just come seek me out and I will hook you up with the best thing you ever put in your mouth :) :paranoid: :laugh:

Now I see why you got kicked out of the game :laugh:

Just kidding, hope I didn't just hit a nerve with that one!

Archived