Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fess Up

pez

Ok people fess up how many of you did one of the following tonight..

1) Kept the "good" candy bars and put the "junk" candy out for the kids

2) Stealing your kids "good" candy bars for yourself

By the way... Who else likes Snickers, Milky Ways, and 3 Musketeers in the freezer?

Well, since you are looking for us to confess....

I did beat one kid up and take his candy. The little **** showed up dressed up as a football player....with a Giants helmet and a Shockey jersey. BAD DAY FOR THAT COSTUME!!!

...just kidding...about stealing the candy...but I did whoop his ass ;)

Ok people fess up how many of you did one of the following tonight..

1) Kept the "good" candy bars and put the "junk" candy out for the kids

2) Stealing your kids "good" candy bars for yourself

By the way... Who else likes Snickers, Milky Ways, and 3 Musketeers in the freezer?

Oh damn!!!, I forgot to take the Snickers,Milky Ways,and 3 Musketeers out of the frig for the kids! Oh well, I also forgot to buy a light bulb for the light out front. I wonder why no kids stopped by? :D

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups never made it into the candy bowl....I admit it.

The rest of the candy is gone...about 100 kids showed up. I cut off the candy distribution when some kid rolled up in his car. Got out of the drivers seat and came to my door looking for candy. I told when you are old enough to drive yourself trick or treating that you should give it up...you are now considered a begger.

My house will probably get egged tonight.

mhmmmm....we have kit kats, butterfingers, pay days, snickers, and reeses..... and i think only 10 kids came by. THE REST IS ALL MINNNNNNEEEEEEEEE

exactly the same at my house, butterfinger, reeses,... ect. and only got up 6 times to hand out candy (and one of them was the same person with two different costumes)

Well I kept all the good candy myself. But since the last couple of years there hasn't been kids going trick er treating where I lived. I am estimating about 20 to 35 kids came to my house. So I ending up having some more candy for me to eat.

I have the street with hundreds of trick or treators... they actually bus them in between 8-9pm..

Sooo.. After doing some myself with sign saying be back at 7..

I had 8 bags of 65 candybars with snickers and skittles and starburst for the peanut challenged... (only 2 this year). My 6 year old gives the 3-4 pieces per bag..

The kids later in the night with no costume.. I grab the bag of gum and they get 1 each...

It's our first Halloween at the new house. Though I always buy too much candy just so some will be left over for me, and I bought even more this year just in case, so many kids showed up it's all gone! All we have is the stuff my son got when he went out trick-or-treating. :(

Console yourself with the fact that halloween candy is on sale for the next week or so! Go get yourself a bag or 2 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups never made it into the candy bowl....I admit it.

The rest of the candy is gone...about 100 kids showed up. I cut off the candy distribution when some kid rolled up in his car. Got out of the drivers seat and came to my door looking for candy. I told when you are old enough to drive yourself trick or treating that you should give it up...you are now considered a begger.

My house will probably get egged tonight.

:laugh: :laugh:

Good luck on the egging part, but I agree that if you can drive...

It's time to give up the trick or treating.

I must confess, I did look through my kids candy to see what "good" candy they had gotten. :)

We are the last house in the neighborhood and most kids don't make the trek to our house. We only had one group of kid last night with 3 kids in the group. If you go one block away there are tons of kids.

Since we always have leftover candy, we make sure to buy candy we like since we'll have to eat it anyway.

my roomates wanted to save all the good candy for last too...but i didnt let them :laugh:

my roomate also wanted to wear his "mammogram machine" costume while passing out candy...i didnt let him do that either.

yea yea yea, i know im no fun.

Archived