Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

hey ronjeremy... we will have to have "interactive links" all over the map to view different ES members with a similar view!

If someone knows how to make that kind of map...unsonny will be there with the pic's.

Me not too good with computer stuff... :dunce:

I can't wait to meet nickfox45 but is he coming to really watch the game or to keep Halter and KingGibbs off your tattoo?

:eaglesuck

haha, little of column A, little of column B... :whoknows:

but mostly ill be there to watch what will probably be the most important game of the year! :eaglesuck :chestram:

haha, little of column A, little of column B... :whoknows:

but mostly ill be there to watch what will probably be the most important game of the year! :eaglesuck :chestram:

I am glad you are coming! It will be great to meet you in person.

Interactive pic. to go with Raub's "Great Sahara Parking Lot"

raubout.jpg

That pic has to get a vote for game pic of the year. It makes me crack up everytime I see it. It sums up how you should feel after a hard day of supporting your team.

me........ =)
Ha Ha... The FedEx Phil getting his revenge! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bugs: "What the ?!??!.... Who tripped me?"

me........ =)

it was Chapelle that knocked Bugs's down, not Fedex Phil

oh, we have enough pictures of this event that you could put them together and make one of those fancy flip-book thingys from the olden days

this famous day in Extemeskins Tailgatin is well documented (6-10 unpublished photos, all have been placed in the vault though)

I will miss y'all on Sunday night. :(

I don't do night games anymore so I sold my tickets to some fellow Redskin fans and I told them they better yell their a**'s off at the game.

I will be thinking of y'all during the tailgate and wishing I was there.

Here is to another great tailgate and a HUGE win over the Iggles. :cheers:

We are 7 guys from out of town Montreal Canada, we are coming down for a double headers... Bengals@Ravens 1:00 then the Match we all want to see Eagles@Skins we are all big Redskins fans... we have a Green Parking pass. What is the best spot to be for Tailgaiting... we should be there around 5pm probably 1 hour drive from Ravens Stadium to Fedex Field?? Can we buy foods and drinks at Tailgate... Or Trade some Canadian beers LOL...Any help would be appreciate.

I will miss y'all on Sunday night. :(

I don't do night games anymore so I sold my tickets to some fellow Redskin fans and I told them they better yell their a**'s off at the game.

I will be thinking of y'all during the tailgate and wishing I was there. :cheers:

Here is to another great tailgate and a HUGE win over the Iggles. :cheers:

I'll pour a couple of Old Milwaukee Lights out for you!!! :cheers:

we''l miss ya too - thats for sure :eaglesuck

We are 7 guys from out of town Montreal Canada, we are coming down for a double headers... Bengals@Ravens 1:00 then the Match we all want to see Eagles@Skins we are all big Redskins fans... we have a Green Parking pass. What is the best spot to be for Tailgaiting... we should be there around 5pm probably 1 hour drive from Ravens Stadium to Fedex Field?? Can we buy foods and drinks at Tailgate... Or Trade some Canadian beers LOL...Any help would be appreciate.

Try to park near the F60 pole. Coming in from Areana drive as soon as you go through the gates bear right into Green F3 lot. We will be about 10-15 spaces in against the woods there. The best tailgating happens against those woods. Does that help? I think it should take you an hour depending on traffic! Can't wait to meet you!

That help... Anyone need Canadian Beer?...Can we buy foods and Drink? How is traffic after the game to go back north toward BAltimore?

No one has to buy food at an ExtremeSkins tailgate. A bunch of folks cook up food and just set it out. There will be more than enough food. Just walk on up, introduce yourselves and have a good time.

Archived