Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

Great idea wskin44! Thank you! Will you be coming out Sunday?

ummm did I have an idea?

Yes, I will be there sweetie. I'll be bringing my cousin Pat. You will like him. We watched the Skins beat the cowboys together so now we are going to put our hex on the iggles!

Anything we can bring?

ummm did I have an idea?

Yes, I will be there sweetie. I'll be bringing my cousin Pat. You will like him. We watched the Skins beat the cowboys together so now we are going to put our hex on the iggles!

Anything we can bring?

Awesome! Bring whatever you like!

We always bring extra just in case!

Yeah Pez was pretty depressed! I lost a bet a few weeks back too so now I have to take an Iggle fan to lunch this week. :doh:

Raub, if you call the stadium in advance they can get you transportation from the parking lot to the stadium, and let you use the elevator to the 2nd deck if that's where you sit. They may also have courtesy wheelchairs. I had to do that for my dad. They were really helpful.

Cool Raub, you'll get the red carpet treatment. You can ride in a golf cart to and from the stadium :)

Cool Raub, you'll get the red carpet treatment. You can ride in a golf cart to and from the stadium :)

Oh My mental image not good! Raub hanging out of golf cart with beer in one hand screaming BOO at all Iggle fans he sees! :doh:

I am coming from JC TN, Did I read that gates will open 4 hours prior to the game? We have club seats and we will be parking in orange. Can't wait.

Yes, Gates open 4 hours before game time. Park in the Orange lot and walk straight back to the woods and look for us. Parking Section F-60 off of Arena Drive.

:cheers:

Being in training all week sucks. I can't post. I'll be in full effect Sunday, still recovering from the Penn State game on Sat, but I do have some things to add.

unsonny, I did find Old Mil-wall-kee light. I called and double checked and they do have it.

I'll also be bring washers. Washers is a game like quates, but it's alot more fun, at least I think so. You throw metal washers at a box with 3 holes, 1,2 and 3 points depending on which hole you get it in. Game is to 21. More rules to follow. Any special ideas on food? Iggle wings?

I am coming from JC TN, Did I read that gates will open 4 hours prior to the game? We have club seats and we will be parking in orange. Can't wait.

With a orange pass most of the time they will let you park in the green lots if you like. I know the guy that parks next to me everygame has a purple pass but they let him in the Green lot.

Archived