Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

I will most likely be at the game, but I'm having surgery on Friday and will not be very mobile or able to lift all the homebrew stuff. If any of the ES tailgate crew has access to a wheelchair I could use to get to and from the stadium that day, please PM me. Otherwise I'm going to look at renting one.

Homebrew will be back in force for the Raiders game. :cheers:

I will most likely be at the game, but I'm having surgery on Friday and will not be very mobile or able to lift all the homebrew stuff. If any of the ES tailgate crew has access to a wheelchair I could use to get to and from the stadium that day, please PM me. Otherwise I'm going to look at renting one.

You got a hernia after trying to throw your big screen tv out of the window during the game...... didn't ya? :laugh:

PM sent - we must get Raub to the game. It is my new mission! :cool:

Now this is a true redskins fan :) :applause:

I can't wait to see the look on the Eagles fans when a guy in a wheelchair is letting them have it. I have a feeling it'll be something to see.

PEZ, big ups to you for going through with whatever bet you made with that Giants fan - Tom

Hey he won fair and square! Funny that the first time I make a bet, this happens!

Don't think I will be betting anymore, might be a jinx on our team :doh: :laugh:

we should start a debate team at each tailgate!!!

all the politics and B.S. that is brought up in the tailgate forum, instead of just posting all the people should really go at it LIVE

maybe get some good grudge matches going between each teams message boards

all the politics and B.S. that is brought up in the tailgate forum, instead of just posting all the people should really go at it LIVE

I think we're gonna need more beer..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and the losing team must drink a case of Old Milwaukee Light. :D

Raub, if you call the stadium in advance they can get you transportation from the parking lot to the stadium, and let you use the elevator to the 2nd deck if that's where you sit. They may also have courtesy wheelchairs. I had to do that for my dad. They were really helpful.

I think I'd shoot myself before posting that sig. Have some self respect man. :silly:

Hey I was willing to put up my own self respect for the team..... unfortunately the team didn't come through for me :(.... oh well here's to next sunday vs the smeagols :cheers:

BTW - Every Extremeskins Tailgate has brought a WIN

I'll be on Chom's team. That way I can just sit back and get drunk while he "succinctly" makes his point.

Yea, that thought occurred to me . . . but nahh, just go ahead and shoot yourself. :D

Actually throughout the night, huly came down a couple of times to see me looking pitiful on the coach.... she asked me if she should worry about me slitting my wrists.....

Archived