Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

stayed at a friend's place in UMBC, got back there around 2. slept for about 3 hours, took nick to the airport and drove straight back to salisbury. im soooo tired!!!

I think I saw you on RT 50 this morning around 7:45 (tan/brown Ford Focus)...I was driving to Salisbury too...with my eyes 3/4 shut..ewww! :doh:

I think I saw you on RT 50 this morning around 7:45 (tan/brown Ford Focus)...I was driving to Salisbury too...with my eyes 3/4 shut..ewww! :doh:

yep. that was me. i probably had my glasses on.

hooray for us being troopers and making it back alive! :laugh:

that was def. you!! I saw the glasses and it through me off....I was going to beep my horn but then I thought what if it was someone else?? :silly:

RJ when has a potentially embarassing situation ever stopped you before? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

To get up that early (4am!!:yikes: ) on Sunday was not easy.

My first tailgate ever!! It was the longest day!!!:wavetowel

:point2sky

I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for Huly and Pez. Two of the greatest friends a Boricua could ever have!:jump:

i am also alive, barely. caught my 7 am flight to boston and attempted to do work while on the plane, but that turned into me just trying to keep my eyes open. at one point i fell asleep while writing and drew a line down the page! :doh: and now im skipping class...because...why not?

had the SWEETEST time ever though, between the awesomeness of tailgating and the game itself, i couldnt ask for more. special shout outs to DaveChappelle for bartending and Pez for the righteous wings! :notworthy

aside from one jerk skins fan who didnt like it when dana and i stood up to cheer on eagles 3rd downs(like 70% of the stadium does), everyone was great, even the eagles fans next to us! :wtf:

all in all though,thanks for making one of the few games ill get to attend/watch this year truly awesome! :cheers:

i am also alive, barely. caught my 7 am flight to boston and attempted to do work while on the plane, but that turned into me just trying to keep my eyes open. at one point i fell asleep while writing and drew a line down the page! :doh: and now im skipping class...because...why not?

had the SWEETEST time ever though, between the awesomeness of tailgating and the game itself, i couldnt ask for more. special shout outs to DaveChappelle for bartending and Pez for the righteous wings! :notworthy

aside from one jerk skins fan who didnt like it when dana and i stood up to cheer on eagles 3rd downs(like 70% of the stadium does), everyone was great, even the eagles fans next to us! :wtf:

all in all though,thanks for making one of the few games ill get to attend/watch this year truly awesome! :cheers:

Your always welcome! Come and see us more often! :D

Archived