Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

P.S: we are attending the Ravens game in the afternoon before driving down to Fedexfield... Will see you at tailgate aroung 5:30 or 6:00 PM with some Molson DRY Canadian beers with 6.2% of alcool...

2 years ago I went to a Redskins pre-season game on a Saturday night. I was working in Baltimore that Saturday, got off at 6:00, and it took 2 hours. I missed the 8:00 kickoff, Traffic on 95 was horrable. You may want to leave Ravens game early.

JC

:eaglesuck

Will be slepping north east of Baltimore sunday night driving back to Montréal Canada on Monday... hard day of work 9 hours drive will be 7 of us in a mini van

Go Skins GO!

P.S: we are attending the Ravens game in the afternoon before driving down to Fedexfield... Will see you at tailgate aroung 5:30 or 6:00 PM with some Molson DRY Canadian beers with 6.2% of alcool...

actually Molson is one of my favorite type of beers! For my rich days in college I would but Molson Ice. To this day it is my favorites! :cheers:

Few more days until I invade D.C. and I can barely sit still. Im working half day tomorrow and then Im off. I cant wait to visit this tailgate!!

Two questions. What do I need to bring? and what lot do I go to?

bring what you like to drink and any food contributions are welcome. Look on the first page of the thread. I attached a map with the first post. It is Green Lot F3 off of Arena Drive.

:cheers:

Hey JC, you going to make the game Sunday?

NO :cry:

Have to work Sunday until 6:00, and do not want to show up at game late.

Recent move to bigger store means I have to work every Sunday. I was able to negotiate 3 Sundays off, 49ers, Raiders, and Cowboys.

Just found out a co-worker who has been out on medical leave will be coming back to work 1 day a week, Sundays. Just in time for the playoffs! :D

JC

NO :cry:

Have to work Sunday until 6:00, and do not want to show up at game late.

Recent move to bigger store means I have to work every Sunday. I was able to negotiate 3 Sundays off, 49ers, Raiders, and Cowboys.

Just found out a co-worker who has been out on medical leave will be coming back to work 1 day a week, Sundays. Just in time for the playoffs! :D

JC

Atleast you get 3 more games but you will be missed!

Is your hotel near Arena Drive? Are you going to meet us there or in the F3 lot?

Im not sure if it is near Arena Drive or not. We are staying at The Courtyard New Carrollton which is 1.8miles from the stadium. Hopefully its an easy stroll to the stadium. We will either meet you at Arena drive or in F3.

Im not sure if it is near Arena Drive or not. We are staying at The Courtyard New Carrollton which is 1.8miles from the stadium. Hopefully its an easy stroll to the stadium. We will either meet you at Arena drive or in F3.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news...but New Carrollton is 1.8 miles from the stadium by way of 495/95 S. You would have to walk down the Beltway from New Carrollton.

There is a Metro station in New Carrollton though. You may want to check that out... :2cents:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news...but New Carrollton is 1.8 miles from the stadium by way of 495/95 S. You would have to walk down the Beltway from New Carrollton.

There is a Metro station in New Carrollton though. You may want to check that out... :2cents:

Thank you! I just called the hotel and there is a metro station about a mile away. I can just visualize me looking like a hobo walking down the beltway. :laugh:

Thank you! I just called the hotel and there is a metro station about a mile away. I can just visualize me looking like a hobo walking down the beltway. :laugh:

Glad I could help. I was thinking the same thing...people would be driving by thinking you were a homeless Redskin fan. :laugh:

Archived