Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

Hey Huly....what color glow sticks are you going w/ for this game? I'm going to assume you are not going w/ the green ones.

We'll certainly make an effort to get over there before or after the game again.

I also have a secret. Don't tell Halter......but the Seahawk's cousin the Eagle is coming......

No one better get near my lap :yikes:

I won't say what type of surgery I'm having, but it starts with an "h" and ends with a "ernia." It's cool now though because McNabb has one too. I think that means I'm hip.

Please be nice to me :)

No one better get near my lap :yikes:

I won't say what type of surgery I'm having, but it starts with an "h" and ends with a "ernia." It's cool now though because McNabb has one too. I think that means I'm hip.

Please be nice to me :)

hip and donovan mcnabb are DEFINITELY an oxymoron. Please don't ever compare yourself to an iggle again. It's downright disgusting.

I'm making the drive up with my cousin. I'm capitolizing off of my uncles expecting wife. She expecting on Saturday and he said here take these tix and take my son and have a ball. I was cutting flips. Me going to see the skins play the Eagles at FED EX. God is definitely smiling on me. I will see you guys there. :eaglesuck

GV: looking forward to drinkin a beer with you. :)

...me too pal. I do not take many days off and have not called in sick in 7 years.....however, I'm taking a "personal" day off on Monday - looking forward to some good fun....and w/ a win - some extended time after the game celebrating.

The people I tailgate w/ don't really get the whole Extremeskins thing......but they are starting to slowly come around. It is a bit of a hike to the ES tailgate - but we usually make it....usually after the game is better as they have seem more "liquid" to my suggestions.

I know we spoke on the phone during the War Room project iheart.....perhaps we could exchange cells and worse comes to worst - meet in the stadium. As a budding esquire - I'll assume you are in the club level or Owners suite.....so you might have to come up to my level.....bring a sherpa.

Feel free to PM me so we can have my people contact your people.

Look forward to meeting you in person.

GV

...me too pal. I do not take many days off and have not called in sick in 7 years.....however, I'm taking a "personal" day off on Monday - looking forward to some good fun....and w/ a win - some extended time after the game celebrating.

The people I tailgate w/ don't really get the whole Extremeskins thing......but they are starting to slowly come around. It is a bit of a hike to the ES tailgate - but we usually make it....usually after the game is better as they have seem more "liquid" to my suggestions.

I know we spoke on the phone during the War Room project iheart.....perhaps we could exchange cells and worse comes to worst - meet in the stadium. As a budding esquire - I'll assume you are in the club level or Owners suite.....so you might have to come up to my level.....bring a sherpa.

GV

Grumpy... you better show up or i'll sick huly on you!

Me and one of my buddies are coming up for the game. This is his first at FedEx and my 3rd. We have club seats. How long will they have club open after a 8:30 game?

We are parking in orange and may come down and meet some of yaw.

Last Question

Do you think anyone would want to trade lower level seats for club?

A lot of people might or scalpers trade up and down. It will be fun!

Hey Huly....what color glow sticks are you going w/ for this game? I'm going to assume you are not going w/ the green ones.

We'll certainly make an effort to get over there before or after the game again.

I also have a secret. Don't tell Halter......but the Seahawk's cousin the Eagle is coming......

Yellow! I knew you boys would not wear pink and green is suck an ugly color!

:eaglesuck

GV

I too am taking Monday off. I'll be taking the train down on Sunday. I don't know boozed I'll be getting, but I'm sure I'll have at least a few drinks in me.

Sadly, I'm going to have to sit with the plebs, I'm going to be sitting somewhere in the 400 level with Linda. :) I'm actually just thrilled that I got tickets and that I'll get to go to the game. I'll PM you with my cell number and will go from there.

I too am taking Monday off. I'll be taking the train down on Sunday. I don't know boozed I'll be getting, but I'm sure I'll have at least a few drinks in me.

Sadly, I'm going to have to sit with the plebs, I'm going to be sitting somewhere in the 400 level with Linda. :) I'm actually just thrilled that I got tickets and that I'll get to go to the game. I'll PM you with my cell number and will go from there.

I'm so jealous that you guys get to take Monday off :( I have 10 parent/teacher conferences that day starting at 7am. Am I a true Redskins fan? YESSIR! It'll be a long night and a LONG ass day....but I'll get through it. But I wish I could take it off.

I'm so jealous that you guys get to take Monday off :( I have 10 parent/teacher conferences that day starting at 7am. Am I a true Redskins fan? YESSIR! It'll be a long night and a LONG ass day....but I'll get through it. But I wish I could take it off.

I make up for it when I'm at the office until 11 pm on a regular basis and on weekends. :) No doubt that you're a true 'Skins fan though. :)

I am there with you. I will staying near Annapolis overnight after the game and then driving from there to work in Ocean City, MD...so that means I will be getting to bed around 1:00 - 2:00 a.m. then getting up around 5:00 - 5:30 and then hitting the road around 6:00 a.m. and getting to work around 8:30.... :(

I am there with you. I will staying near Annapolis overnight after the game and then driving from there to work in Ocean City, MD...so that means I will be getting to bed around 1:00 - 2:00 a.m. then getting up around 5:00 - 5:30 and then hitting the road around 6:00 a.m. and getting to work around 8:30.... :(

sucks. But damn, that's a hike for ya. TRUE skins fan. I luv it.

Will be slepping north east of Baltimore sunday night driving back to Montréal Canada on Monday... hard day of work 9 hours drive will be 7 of us in a mini van

Go Skins GO!

P.S: we are attending the Ravens game in the afternoon before driving down to Fedexfield... Will see you at tailgate aroung 5:30 or 6:00 PM with some Molson DRY Canadian beers with 6.2% of alcool...

Will be slepping north east of Baltimore sunday night driving back to Montréal Canada on Monday... hard day of work 9 hours drive will be 7 of us in a mini van

Go Skins GO!

P.S: we are attending the Ravens game in the afternoon before driving down to Fedexfield... Will see you at tailgate aroung 5:30 or 6:00 PM with some Molson DRY Canadian beers with 6.2% of alcool...

it'll be a good time, eh?

lol i'm sorry i'm sorry i had to do it. :silly:

Archived