Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

Do i need to bring anything with me or pay some money??

You can bring whatever you like to contribute. Some people bring lots of stuff, some just show up and hang out. There is always plenty of food. Donations are accepted but not required. I would suggest bringing whatever you want to drink.

Be there early if you can. This should be a great one!

how could they - anything thay would say - would make them OWNED at once!!!!

Like I said...they aren't too bright! :laugh:

Weather forecast Ladies and Gentlemen:

Sunday: partly cloudy in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Looks to be a little breezy and minimal chance of rain. If it does rain don't forget to wear your rubbers. :D

My niece has 2 tickets, and the person going with her just canceled.

So it's uncle JC to the rescue. I will make the supreme sacrifice and take the extra ticket, because I am such a good uncle. :laugh:

I have to work until 6:00, but I will try to get off early and at least show up at the tailgate party.

JC

Poor poor Eagle fans...

I would feel sorry for them, but...they're Eagle fans. Man I can't wait!

20 min. until tomorrow!

Sunday: partly cloudy in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Any rain we do see will be brief (though it could be briefly heavy if - big if - it does rain). It'll be dry by kickoff.

wooohooo! i just scored some tickets and will def be showing up at the tailgate tomm. either i'll take the metro and walk to the stadium or park in the cash lots. the bad thing about the cahs lot is leaving the stadium...it took like an hr last time...

i'll see if i can bring some items...let me know what you're low on.

take 17B take a right into the mall and the walk is nothing

The chili was great and we had a blast! My friend and I just got home and I am going to bed. We were at the gates at 6:30AM. Yes you heard that right! Between the Extremeskins crew and the DTC crew all Iggle fans were blocked from the gates. I was a blast of a tailgate and I know pics will be posted tomorrow! HTTR!

Hey guys, I'm in the process of make a big pot of chili and I hope that you guys will atleast try it. I wasn't able to make any during the cookoff. We are leaving here at 1:30 ETA 2:30. :point2sky

The chili was very flavorful, great stuff. Now, hotter next time! :D

This tailgate was the best so far! And the Eagirls fans never stood a chance.

Ugh ... is anyone else in as much pain as I am????

It was nice seeing everyone!!!

you have no idea. I got home at 2...woke up at 6...have had 4 parent/teacher conferences so far....been trying to drink tons of water and eat these crackers so I have something in my stomach...

it was all worth it though :D

Hail to the muthaf*n redskins!!!!

you have no idea. I got home at 2...woke up at 6...have had 4 parent/teacher conferences so far....been trying to drink tons of water and eat these crackers so I have something in my stomach...

LOL: I have a 4:20pm - 4:40pm with my 1st grade teacher ;).. I'd totally understand and be happier she's teachin my kid if she was at the game. :cheers:

My mission was completed!

Yesterday the first Iggle fans to show had a Redskin Coles jersey hanging from their car and dragging on the ground. A few boys went into action and cut the jersey from its rope but while running back with it the Iggle fan stole it again.

Well we waited a while and let them get settled then my friend and I decided to walk past their little chair area up the hill. We spotted the jersey and also noted that the men did not think anything of two sweet innocent women walking by. So we turned around and came back down the hill and on the way I reached down grabbed the jersey and we took off running into the middle of all the redskin fans at the arena Drive gates. The Iggle fans just stood there with a look of shock on their face! So needless to say the Jersey was saved!

I with ya' ladies. 5:30 a.m came early this morning. In bed by 2:00 a.m. up at 5:30 a.m. Then on the road for a 120 mile drive to work...I was useless at my 9:00 a.m. meeting. :doh:

BUT IT IS STILL WORTH IT!!!

The Iggles and their fans got OWNED!!!!

:cheers:

I with ya' ladies. 5:30 a.m came early this morning. In bed by 2:00 a.m. up at 5:30 a.m. Then on the road for a 120 mile drive to work...I was useless at my 9:00 a.m. meeting. :doh:

BUT IT IS STILL WORTH IT!!!

The Iggles and their fans got OWNED!!!!

:cheers:

you're a soldier ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well lets see... Huly, Camille and I were first at the stadium at 6:30 AM (yes that is not a typo!) and I was there until about 1-1:30 AM.....

YES I AM EXHAUSTED !!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived