Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

Well the best way for me to get over today's loss is to move on to next week.

The moment you all have been waiting for:

The Sunday night game vs. the Iggles. :point2sky

Welcome to the Official Tailgate Thread of the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate Party...version 11/6.

I am so hyped for this game I don't even know where to begin....ok, first we will be set up in our "normal" location F60-ish. Gates open 4 hours before kick-off but I am sure there will be plenty of folks parked and partying out on Arena Drive well before that. The 4C fella's plan to be there before the gates open and hope to see everyone on Arena Drive for the pre-party.

4c.gif

The Festivites will include all of the usual stuff everyone loves:

Pez's Wings

pez_158.gif

Beer Pong (We still have two t-shirts to give away)

4Clogo.jpg

bugzronj.jpg

double edit Raub will be attending in a wheelchair due to his surgery Friday. Now that is dedication...home brew will be postponed!

Halter vs. Iggle Pinata

halter2.jpg

Lady Sapperton

ladysap.jpg

What's new for this tailgate:

Pez and Huly will be working with some other judges (TBD) to award prizes for the most Extreme Redskin Outfit for this Tailgate.

Prizes will include various Skins DVD's and photo's of Redskin Greats. Prizes will be awared for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Chapelle and myself are working on a new "element" for this tailgate...no details we want to share yet...but I think you all will be pleased. ;)

EDIT Huly has also purchased glow sticks for all of the ES tailgaters for this night game.

So please post if you are attending, if your bringing food, and general questions...we are trying to consolidate all info and questions on this Official thread.

Come join the usual cast of characters. :)

Candace.jpg

kinggibbs.jpg

PezChiefZHulyandKevinB.jpg

HOF44Sap.jpg

acrew.jpg

bugzz.jpg

missuraub.jpg

sonnypong1.jpg

artmonkfan.jpg

estailgate.jpg

:cheers:

Ron ... You showed me twice ... Do you love me? Just kidding!!!

I'll be there! I dont know when I'll get there as I am trying to rally the troops to actually get there early and get their stinking hands on a green parking pass, but I definitely will be sure to stop by.

And I'll try to make it early this time ... I want to see Halter have his way with whatever Eagle item that Huly brings for Halter to demolish!!

Ron ... You showed me twice ... Do you love me? Just kidding!!!

I'll be there! I dont know when I'll get there as I am trying to rally the troops to actually get there early and get their stinking hands on a green parking pass, but I definitely will be sure to stop by.

And I'll try to make it early this time ... I want to see Halter have his way with whatever Eagle item that Huly brings for Halter to demolish!!

Was it that obvious? :paranoid:

:D

Hope to see you there!

Ron,

Thank God that I am not working before this game (but I do have to be at work immediately following), so I will be trying to get my ride to leave earlier so I can stop by the tailgate to meet you guys. No promises, but I am planning on stopping by. My guess is that if I do not convince them to be there earlier, we should be there around 6 pm.

Looking forward to screaming my ass off and helping the 12th man run Philly out of town.

Ron,

Thank God that I am not working before this game (but I do have to be at work immediately following), so I will be trying to get my ride to leave earlier so I can stop by the tailgate to meet you guys. No promises, but I am planning on stopping by. My guess is that if I do not convince them to be there earlier, we should be there around 6 pm.

Looking forward to screaming my ass off and helping the 12th man run Philly out of town.

Sounds great...try to get there early as possible. It will be worth your and your rides time if you stop by. Either way hope to see you there!

:cheers:

Linda and I will be there. Looking forward to meeting all you guys and finally tasting the much celebrated pez wings and Raub's beer. Can we bring anything to contribute?

whatever "specialty" you make would be great...if you don't have one, just bring what you like!

i will be there!

AND nickfox45 is flying down from boston to go to the game with me :kiss:

I figured after the pic's from the last game he would be attending all tailgate parties with you in the future... :silly:

I ALMOST posted that pic with KingsGibbs, Halter, and your tatoo again but I decided not to... :D

DKS you know for good luck Halter and KingGibbs have to do whatever it was they were doing to you tatoo last game. :)

we'll see about that! :kungfu:

:jk:

but seriously, im pumped for the game! most of the time i dont even get to watch thanks to awful new england programming, and when i do, disappointing things like today happen... :(

heres to a great game next week! :cheers:

:ot: :ot: CandaceM23, yo yo yo - I was down in Waldorf yesterday, no Old Milwaukee Light there either!!!

I was with my son, brother and law and nephew at Rosaryville State Park (Mount Airy Mansion), we dropped by the Best Buy down by the mall and gots my new digital camera

thanks for looking for the beer (if you did) - NO LUCK though - i will have some for the game Sunday Night somehow - i hope!!! :mad:

:cheers::cheers:

i will be there!

AND nickfox45 is flying down from boston to go to the game with me :kiss:

I can't wait to meet nickfox45 but is he coming to really watch the game or to keep Halter and KingGibbs off your tattoo?

:eaglesuck

Ok I will PM him!

also for those that got word I was not coming to this game, I will be at the Tailgate. My friend and myself will take the metro and meet y'all at the Arena Drive gates. Pez will be taking his boss to the game. That way he can't get mad when bot are useless on Monday!

:ot: :ot: CandaceM23, yo yo yo - I was down in Waldorf yesterday, no Old Milwaukee Light there either!!!

I was with my son, brother and law and nephew at Rosaryville State Park (Mount Airy Mansion), we dropped by the Best Buy down by the mall and gots my new digital camera

thanks for looking for the beer (if you did) - NO LUCK though - i will have some for the game Sunday Night somehow - i hope!!! :mad:

:cheers::cheers:

Which liquor store did you go to? There are a million stores in Waldorf .... The one that I went into yesterday didn't have it .... But I'm still gonna search for you! I think I know where I can get it! :D

Which liquor store did you go to? There are a million stores in Waldorf .... The one that I went into yesterday didn't have it .... But I'm still gonna search for you! I think I know where I can get it! :D

I went to 5 along 301, towards the north side - I hope you can find it, i have my people flooding out into PA. to look as well - there is no doubt there will be plenty to be drank at the philly game :laugh: :laugh:

youre the best!!!! :notworthy

i hope you have better luck than me - you should see the looks on peoples faces when i ask for it :doh: - you'll see!!!!

I went to 5 along 301, towards the north side - I hope you can find it, i have my people flooding out into PA. to look as well - there is no doubt there will be plenty to be drank at the philly game :laugh: :laugh:

youre the best!!!! :notworthy

i hope you have better luck than me - you should see the looks on peoples faces when i ask for it :doh: - you'll see!!!!

Yeah ... When I find it and deliver it to you at the Philly game ... I'm definitely carrying it in a burlap sack! :anon:

Archived