Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

Being in training all week sucks. I can't post. I'll be in full effect Sunday, still recovering from the Penn State game on Sat, but I do have some things to add.

unsonny, I did find Old Mil-wall-kee light. I called and double checked and they do have it.

I'll also be bring washers. Washers is a game like quates, but it's alot more fun, at least I think so. You throw metal washers at a box with 3 holes, 1,2 and 3 points depending on which hole you get it in. Game is to 21. More rules to follow. Any special ideas on food? Iggle wings?

Wings are covered :D

Being in training all week sucks. I can't post. I'll be in full effect Sunday, still recovering from the Penn State game on Sat, but I do have some things to add.

unsonny, I did find Old Mil-wall-kee light. I called and double checked and they do have it.

I'll also be bring washers. Washers is a game like quates, but it's alot more fun, at least I think so. You throw metal washers at a box with 3 holes, 1,2 and 3 points depending on which hole you get it in. Game is to 21. More rules to follow. Any special ideas on food? Iggle wings?

Training?? Is it wrestling school?? Will Cripple H be making a WWE debut soon?? :D

The game with the washers is a lot of fun...I haven't played in awhile but I will definitely be in on the action...it might take a few games to knock the rust off.

so what time is everybody arriving on arena on game day? I want to tailgate before 4pm! That 4 hour tailgate is NOT enough.

I am working on getting my partners in crime there by 2:00 to pre-party on Arena Drive. Hopefully we will be able to get our **** together and make it by then. :D

I am working on getting my partners in crime there by 2:00 to pre-party on Arena Drive. Hopefully we will be able to get our **** together and make it by then. :D

You'll never make it by then you'll be waiting on Chapelle :)

I plan on being there at 3.

Archived