Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the "Unofficial" ES Tailgate...11/6/05

RonJeremy

I can just see it.. Great day... lots of people at the tailgate, and then:

Raub passing by really fast: booooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Tarhog: What was that!

Bug's Looking up from the scrapple squinting: Oh that's just Raub wheelin after another eagle fan....

fs1969.JPG

yo... me and my boy are comin to our first skins game and we're siked as hell. we wanted to tailgate with some of the fans who are geeked up about this game as much as we are. we wanted to know who the veteran tailgaters are so we know we're in good hands.

also, seeing as how we're "skins-game virgins", we'd preciate any suggestions yall have on meetin and greetin folks, eatin and drinkin wit folks (free? donations?), and of course, ...drinkin wit folks... (YEA)... what time should we show up? we're proly leavin on saturday afternoon and gettin a hotel room that night.

we also wanted to see if anybody knows the area well cuz we wanna go to a bar to watch the tech game saturday night.

jus in case anybody looks out for us i'm black with dreads and my boy is white with a low buzz... vtech and skins hoodies and a case of miller lite.

:cheers: :eaglesuck

yo... me and my boy are comin to our first skins game and we're siked as hell. we wanted to tailgate with some of the fans who are geeked up about this game as much as we are. we wanted to know who the veteran tailgaters are so we know we're in good hands.

also, seeing as how we're "skins-game virgins", we'd preciate any suggestions yall have on meetin and greetin folks, eatin and drinkin wit folks (free? donations?), and of course, ...drinkin wit folks... (YEA)... what time should we show up? we're proly leavin on saturday afternoon and gettin a hotel room that night.

we also wanted to see if anybody knows the area well cuz we wanna go to a bar to watch the tech game saturday night.

jus in case anybody looks out for us i'm black with dreads and my boy is white with a low buzz... vtech and skins hoodies and a case of miller lite.

That is great! Do you know where the ES tailgate is? The best taigateing is along the woods of the F3 lot (right off Arena Drive). We are in the Green lot along those woods by the F60 pole and you also have the DTC just a ways past us in F51. Where are you staying? What area? Do you have a parking pass? Do y'all know where and how to get to the stadium? Are you coming to the pretailgate party on Arena Drive (before gates open)?

Arney from CALIFORNIA will be there, first time in D.C. !!! Hope to get to know you guys there!

I added a map on the first post of the thread. Hope to see everyone there...word of advice...get there early....gates open at 4:30 p.m.

:cheers:

I will miss y'all on Sunday night. :(

I don't do night games anymore so I sold my tickets to some fellow Redskin fans and I told them they better yell their a**'s off at the game.

I will be thinking of y'all during the tailgate and wishing I was there.

Here is to another great tailgate and a HUGE win over the Iggles. :cheers:

:eaglesuck

I missed this post earlier. Sorry to hear you won't be there....We will see you at the Raiders game.

:cheers:

I hope that the name tags will still be out in force. Although I know peoples' screen names and met many at the Seatle game, the amount of beer consumed that day and old age has pretty much destroyed the brain cells that might have matched faces to screen names.

Except you Huly. And MissU28. And Blondie (who won't be here this time). And Lady S.

I guess what I am saying is that I never wanted to remember what all you ugly guys looked like anyway. :D

I am pretty psyched to finally hit a game this year and especially this one against the Eagles...my bud picked up 9th row seats behind the visitors bench so I plan on getting pretty riled up at the tailgate and then giving the Eagles hell!!!!.....also it will be great to finally meet some of the people that I've met through this board over the years....

Note to everyone taking pics at the game. Charge up those batteries or bring extras, with half the tailgate being after dark those flashes can eat up batteries. We want to have this one well documented cause I think its gonna be huge.

I plan to attend the tailgate, as well - I would say that I would bring something, but it looks like that the alcohol and food are more than covered - but I'll make a donation...............but.....um.......what is beer pong?????

What is beer pong??? Boy you are gonna have fun. Check with RonJeremy for official rules and regulations.

I plan to attend the tailgate, as well - I would say that I would bring something, but it looks like that the alcohol and food are more than covered - but I'll make a donation...............but.....um.......what is beer pong?????

whoa ho ho! ..... :D

Oh and everybody don't forget, we will have an eagles pinata to bang up at the tailgate as well.... hopefully we will get some got shots of "cripple h" taking care of the remanents....

If anyone is bringing a kid, please let us know.... we would like them to have first shots, before some of the "bigger kids" trash the pinata!

just stand back a watch a couple of games on Sunday...you will get the hang of it. It's not Rocket Science but it is fun and most people walk away from the table a little woozy!

just stand back a watch a couple of games on Sunday...you will get the hang of it. It's not Rocket Science but it is fun and most people walk away from the table a little woozy!

Hey Ronjeremy... I think that new Ron Jeremey pic is too cleaned up....

Heres a good one for ya!

ron_jeremy_captured.jpg

Hey guys, I'll be attending my first game at FedEx this Sunday. Get this, it was actually an Eagles fan that got me the tickets!! I may just have to mosey on over and say hello to some of the gang. Sunday can't get here soon enough.... :cheers:

HAIL!!! :logo:

my wife and I will be attending our first game at FedEx this weekend as well and without a doubt will be stopping by this tailgate. I am so excited I can barely work this week. My hotel is less than 2 miles away and so no stress about getting there.

Cant wait to actually attend a tailgate ive only seen through pictures here.

I better tell my wife now about Lady Sapperton :D

:eaglesuck

Archived