Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another ART thread: Love him or hate him?

Art

I know many of my friends like this modern Art. I'm just not sure which end is up sometimes. I may not be able to describe Art, but I know him when I see him. I don't mind some of my tax dollars going to support him or to teach him. Art doesn't just belong in a museum.

To paraphrase the NEA's Strategic Plan:

Vision

A Board in which excellence in football conversation is celebrated, supported, and available to all.

Mission

The National Endowment for Art enriches our Board and its diverse Redskins fanbase by supporting excellent works of Art, advancing learning through Art's stewarship, and strengthening Art in foruims throughout this board.

Goals

Artistic Creativity and Preservation

To encourage and support Art's creativity and preserve our diverse opinions

Learning of the Art

To advance learning about the Redskins as deemed correct by Art.

Access to Art

To make Art more widely available in forums throughout the board.

Partnerships with Art

To develop and maintain partnerships that advance the mission of the National Endowment for Art.

-------------------------------------

Oh, and if you're wondering why Art needs some endowment, ask his wife. ;)

:logo:

I vote both. Art has no idea who I am; however he was kind enough to return my email when I had a question about Extreme Skins gear. Thanks Art :high5: At the same time he tends to pick on the lesser intelligent :dunce:. But then again people need to get over it. I know this because I am an :moon:. In fact several people have told me that I am, including my wife. I have been told that I am not an easy person to work with because I expect perfection and I am very competitive. I hold people accountable. However this is what makes me who I am. Some people love me and some people could care less if I disappeared. But the one thing they all have in common is that they all agree that I can be a :moon: So what if Art picks on people :poke: who he believes are :dunce:. It makes him who he is. Now if Art ever picks on me, I will have to introduce him to my "Judo Chop" :kungfu: :D Thanks for being honest Art. I will pick honesty over :pooh: that appears to be :flowers: any day. Even if it hurts my feelings. :2cents:

I voted both.

When Art is in the game he is one of the best posters here. I don't understand why he does not get more posting time. The coaches say they are getting him more reps but he hardly posted at all during the Bronco's game. What gives?

I hear there might be a trade in the works with the 700 level or Panthers mania but nobody can absorb the cap hit.

Some claim that the he has " A great post followed by several weak ones"

I think we keep the kid, he can have an impact on this board.

I heard one of the coaches say "he is posting his guts out"

I think we keep the kid, he can have an impact on this board

Quit living in the past! Sure, the kid made a good play or two years ago, but what has he done lately? Rested on his laurels. He thinks he's a star, but he's not. He's a free-lancer. He needs to learn that this is a team game. We've won without him, haven't we?

I say we trade him to the 49ers. Their fans could use some long, rambling, fact-challenged missives about how their new QB is the next Montana, just because the coaches say so. And anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

Archived