Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another ART thread: Love him or hate him?

Art

Only been here a month, so I obstained from voting. But Love and Hate are strong words that don't leave much choice. This is kinda like asking a group how much they Love or Hate peanut butter. The words Like or Dislike would've worked better here. And in that case I would've said that I like Art.

"Judge men by thier actions, not by thier words" dc

And Art, this is my responce to naysayers,

"Life is not a popularity contest, if everyone liked me I'm must be doing something Wrong".

This thread definitely needs to be moved to the Tailgate. And merged. And then locked and stickied. And I think Art should do it all, just as a lesson!

And NO cowbell. The cowbell is overpowering the perfectly good Christopher Walken vibe we had going here!!!

And wouldn't you know it, one of the biggest opponents we have as a Skins fan base, and we don't have a "Go Skins, ART Sucks" sign. What gives?!?

:laugh:

This thread definitely needs to be moved to the Tailgate. And merged. And then locked and stickied. And I think Art should do it all, just as a lesson!

And NO cowbell. The cowbell is overpowering the perfectly good Christopher Walken vibe we had going here!!!

And wouldn't you know it, one of the biggest opponents we have as a Skins fan base, and we don't have a "Go Skins, ART Sucks" sign. What gives?!?

:laugh:

Cowbell is never overpowering.

More Art. More Cowbell.

Archived