Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another ART thread: Love him or hate him?

Art

The only thing I don't like about Art is how we had an 8 page thread about best LB corps in the NFC East and he argued me for pages, telling me about the greatness which is Lavar Arrington.....now, after what has transpired, he calms everyone with the company spin! What's up with that!?!?! :laugh:

Frankly, this whole post is disturbing. :rolleyes: I am embarassed at the thought that other fans are going to read this tripe. :doh: What up? Let's talk football. I am sure there are sites where this sort of thing is acceptable, ie eharmony.com or some such. Art you are full of yourself and since you seem to recognize and acknowledge it, I guess that's ok (you do make good points). Ease off on those less fortunate than you in the gray matter dept., it'll add to your credibility in the long run.

Cutting Art now would have disastrous cap ramifications since he got so much up front money from Snyder.

He's also unlikely to yield much in a trade considering his reputation for being a malcontent. He's undisciplined, uncoachable and he's often caught free-lancing. The similarities are eerie. :laugh:

Archived