Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dancing at Clubs

footballhenry

Need MORE techno? Are you out of your GD mind? Seriously, nothing damages the ear drums worse, makes less sense, contains less beauty, is less interesting than all that techno BS.

Maybe it's just the places my friends drag me to, but gee whiz. Then again, the whole club scene is incredibly lame for me, because while i CAN dance, it isn't TOPS on my list and hitting on women at clubs is lamEST. So better to go to a bar or just stop women randomly on the street.

I took an ex to a club once, and I swore I wouldn't do it again with her, or any other girlfriend of mine. Within minutes of arrival I was ready to fight atleast 4 other guys in the club. There are no rules in the club. Everybody is fair game. It's not a "couple" friendly enviornment, unless your into the group thing. :laugh:

I prefer more refined places where people actually "dance," they just don't grind their butts into a complete stranger.

Usually clubs ain't too bad, but dudes will definitley try to take your girl. Thing is, why the hell are you at a club and not _____ your girl's brains out, is what I want to know. Go to a bar with a dance floor if you want to 'dance.' No reason to subject yourselves to the Club Predators.

Usually clubs ain't too bad, but dudes will definitley try to take your girl. Thing is, why the hell are you at a club and not _____ your girl's brains out, is what I want to know. Go to a bar with a dance floor if you want to 'dance.' No reason to subject yourselves to the Club Predators.

:applause:

Thank you. My ex was like a club WHORE....and it pissed me off that he'd want to be off grindin on some hooch in the club instead of ________, u know?!?! Idiot.

He WAS a cowboys fan, I guess that explains a lot

You dated a Cowboys fan? What the?

Too bad you're 3000 miles away. Because I work all night long by Lionel Ritchie on the "Night Shift" like the Commodores(um, MINUS Lionel Ritchie by that point.)

And I'm a Skins fan. *spits out beer--can't take self seriously* lol

You dated a Cowboys fan? What the?

Too bad you're 3000 miles away. Because I work all night long by Lionel Ritchie on the "Night Shift" like the Commodores(um, MINUS Lionel Ritchie by that point.)

And I'm a Skins fan. *spits out beer--can't take self seriously* lol

oh what a feelinnnnnn....dancin on the ceilinnnnnnnn..... yes I AM old enough to know 'bout lionel richie!!

and yeah.....he was a cowwhore fan... I didn't know it when I met him.... heard him talk sh** for years.... Took him to skins games and had him wearing skins jerseys....where he'd yell for ex-cowboys like deion when we went to the ravens game :mad: ......but I finally got to see his face fall a few fateful weeks ago. :laugh: Ahhhh the beauty of the redskins.

I DIDN'T want to go. She did. In retrospect I realize the girl liked attention. Her freshman year in college, before we were dating, she was introduced to the club scene, and all of a sudden she started getting all this attention from dudes. What she didn't realize is that all you have to do is be biologically female and atleast one or two guys will come up and try to mack on you in the club. Not to put my ex down, she was an attractive girl, but she let it go to her head a bit, and didn't see male advances in the club for what the are. Just a bunch of guys trying to get in her pants because she's a female in the club.

Later, after we started dating I took her that one time, (quietly not wanting to go at all) because I knew that she liked going, and I was trying to make her happy. I did get my happy ending that night though, so in the end I guess it was worth the trouble. :laugh:

Parties is one thing. Though I guess clubs are like parties for people who don't know each other and don't know enough cats in the area to throw big parties.

Hey, one time, I really liked this girl I worked with and tried to ask her out, but came to find out she was actually dating one of the secretary's sons. This was at school when I was work-study(both of us were.) So much later, after I had moved on, she invited me to her party and I went.

And proceeded to do nothing but drink and make out with my girlfriend.

"Are those two waiting in line for the bathroom or just making out where the line is?"

me: "naw, man, we're in line, but might as well pass the time, dude."

Now let me tell you. That was a glorious night.

Later on, that girl(Renee..oh sweet bottom,) she asked me if that was my girlfriend.

I miss college, but only because the expectation was that you'd talk to everyone else and you had house parties and the like. Clubs are SO ____ lame compared to house parties where you might actually know cats.

I miss college, but only because the expectation was that you'd talk to everyone else and you had house parties and the like. Clubs are SO ____ lame compared to house parties where you might actually know cats.

:cheers:

you can come visit anytime :D

The only clubs I go to now are where they place house and trace

The best music to dance to if you can dance and just want to have a good time

I dont mind the hip hop scene at clubs, it is also a lot of fun, but I'd much rather be where they play trance and house, to me its much more of a "clubbing atmosphere"

Give me DJ Tiesto, Cosmic Gate, Picado any day

henry,

did you go to "have a nice day cafe"? i can't step in the door anymore since they changed it from "the flood zone" former home of Richmond's greatest concert atmosphere.

you want to dance, go to "club boss" on wednesday nights-- college night. that's where i would be when i was a freshman at vcu. my roommate and i were dating roommates and we'd go out clubbing 5 nights a week. it got old fast, and the money dried up faster.

and it would be nice to meet a girl in a redskins jersey.

The only clubs I go to now are where they place house and trace

The best music to dance to if you can dance and just want to have a good time

I dont mind the hip hop scene at clubs, it is also a lot of fun, but I'd much rather be where they play trance and house, to me its much more of a "clubbing atmosphere"

Give me DJ Tiesto, Cosmic Gate, Picado any day

:applause: even better if it's at a rave ... preferably one with a floor rather than the ones in the desert or the woods where half the people are just there to do drugs - not like that isn't true of the indoor ones, but at least it's easier to dance.

Need MORE techno? Are you out of your GD mind? Seriously, nothing damages the ear drums worse, makes less sense, contains less beauty, is less interesting than all that techno BS.

:cheers:

Tecno is worse than the most terrible, awful thing you can think of. Techno trumps all of it. Techno sucks ass crack.

Yeah, try being "in college" but not a "college student." I'm getting my PhD, so I have to focus and do work, but the girls just keep wanting to party! Not to mention I keep getting older, but the girls stay the same age!!! :D Its rough out here!!!!

If I was to go to a dance club...the girls would be least of my worries. Main thing I would want is oxygen and paramedics in house. :laugh:

I've seen lots of old dudes in the club-- I once saw two 60+ year old guys in full yachting apparell (sailor hat included) in blue gin in g-town. If your old and have a lot of a money why not? Old dudes like to get bottle service and hang aqround with hot girlies just like young dudes.

Archived