Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Originally posted by Beaudry

Rumor has it that Cooley said "2 down, 47 to go" or something like that, depending on how many cheerleaders we have.

I have no doubt that was a manufactured rumor, if not this entire thing.

Plus, If cheerleaders turned their back on a player, I would think they'd all be in trouble.

If they turn their back to Cooley, they're just making it easier for him. Window shopping if you will.

As Cooley runs out on the field he can look and say,

"I wanna tap that a$$ and tap that a$$. OH! And definitely tap that a$$ over there."

;)

Originally posted by skinsfan080

You do know that the cheerleaders would all probaboly get fired right? WHY on earth would they do that. Its not his fault those skanks couldnt keep off of him. They knew they would lose their jobs, its 100% their fault they lost their jobs, not his. Now on the issue with his wife, I dont know the story so I'm not judging Cooley, but if they were not seperated, then I have a problem with 47.

So single women are skanks and a married man is "I dont know the story so I'm not judging Cooley"

You got issues buddy.

Originally posted by Art

I promise to research this story very closely and devote a ton of time to it, actually doing a hands on interview, recreating as much of the alleged scene as possible. Such is my duty to you here at ES :).

You play 'Grissom' & I'll play Cooley. Just don't let Tarhog play either cheerleader. :D

I saw way too many replies on the cheerleading scandal thread for my post ever to be read. So here is my reply. I knew a girl in high school who went on to be a redskinette about 7 years ago (Robin). I didn't know her well, but we ran into each other from time to time after we graduated. She swore there were only about 8 or 9 guys on the team that didn't sleep around with the cheerleaders. I'm sure this did and has happened throughout the league. Christy's problem is not that she was sleeping with the players, its that she got caught. More over she probably pissed someone off in management and this was their excuse for kicking her off the team.:2cents:

Originally posted by Beaudry

Ok, to recap the original tailgate thread about this:

Cooley had sex with two cheerleaders, Frankie and Christy. Not at the same time, however.

It is believed that Cooley is legally seperated from his wife.

Both cheerleaders are extremely hot. Some think Christy has a manly face, but most think she is hot.

Frankie took down her blog due to this situation. Many wanted to find that blog.

Both girls are nice, sweet, kind, love animals, etc. blah blah blah

One of them had the license plate "smoooot" at one point. She was probably nailing him, too. Football groupie.

Many people think the topic is stupid gossip column stuff. They feel the need to complain about cheerleaders because they are hiding their "gay".

Most people want more pictures of said cheerleaders. The pics that have been provided in the other thread were very good.

Both cheerleaders appear to have nice :boobies:

It is against the rules for cheerleaders to fraternize with players. Probably vice versa is true, but that doesn't really matter. Cooley isn't getting suspended for cheerleader sex.

Cooley is a Pimp! Cooley is a rotten punk! Either/or, take your pic.

Rumor has it that Cooley said "2 down, 47 to go" or something like that, depending on how many cheerleaders we have.

Chris Cooley is not a handsome man, yet he is nailing hot cheerleaders.

One or two of the posters go party with these girls. Unfortunately, they were the type that used CAP LOCK and didn't make much sense anyway.

Somebody should post a "who is hotter" poll for the cheerleaders. It would be a close call, I imagine.

Nice recap! There will be a "who is hotter" poll on my web site The Redskinszone. The girls will be wearing their swimsuits in the poll photos. The poll could be up sometime today.

I tried to contact both Frankie and Christy a week ago and did not get a response. They may have been given a gag order by the team or their parents. I want to hear the story from them. My guess is that this story will be picked up soon by a big magazine like Playboy.

www.redskinzone.com

Originally posted by Rocky21

Perfect recap Beaudry. The funny thing is now that they're off the squad, they're free to bone Cooley again if they want.

The cheerleaders are not professionals. They are not paid.

Did anyone know they're not allowed to wear panties?

Kinda funny how the relations between cheerleaders-players is still taboo....but if you work in the front office you could probably have relations with the secretary and nobody would say a word, eh?

Cheerleaders are not PROFESSIONALS??? I beg to differ....let me see you stand out there in freezing temperatures with barely no clothing on:D They are the epitome of a professional ;)

...and no, I didn't know they were not allowed to wear panties...

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

Kinda funny how the relations between cheerleaders-players is still taboo....but if you work in the front office you could probably have relations with the secretary and nobody would say a word, eh?

Cheerleaders are not PROFESSIONALS??? I beg to differ....let me see you stand out there in freezing temperatures with barely no clothing on:D They are the epitome of a professional ;)

...and no, I didn't know they were not allowed to wear panties...

No panties, pantyhose, you panty hoes!

http://www.redskins.com/cheerleaders/profile.jsp?id=468

hmm we should have seen it coming :doh

Favorites!

Food: Subway

Music: I like almost everything, from rap to country!

Band/Singer: Backstreet Boys

Book: "The Bleachers"

Redskins Player: Chris Cooley

Movie: "Remember the Titans"

TV Show: "The OC"

Cartoon: The Simpsons

Saying/Quote: "Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price." -- Vince Lombardi

First of all, they are Professionals and do get paid, so shows what you know.....secondly i know first hand that dude went after the cheerleaders not the other way around and in fact lied about being seperated. Saying he legally was for about 6 months when infact he wasn't until his wife found out about this. This is coming form someone who is angela (cooleys wife) best friend who called Elliot on Dc101. Also Frankie called DC101 and told her side of the story. This is not some rumor, but the facts are indeed WAY OFF. The no fratenizing rule is only one sided, the players can do whatever they want. And from what i know Cooley and frankie never even did the dirty he was telling her he liked her so much blah blah blah but probably moved to christy because she (frankie) woudln't give it up.....i believe somewhere bewtween pages 5 and 10 (give or take) on this thread the story is told more in depth...take what you will....

Originally posted by IamAdeadPoetic

First of all, they are Professionals and do get paid, so shows what you know.....secondly i know first hand that dude went after the cheerleaders not the other way around and in fact lied about being seperated. Saying he legally was for about 6 months when infact he wasn't until his wife found out about this. This is coming form someone who is angela (cooleys wife) best friend who called Elliot on Dc101. Also Frankie called DC101 and told her side of the story. This is not some rumor, but the facts are indeed WAY OFF. The no fratenizing rule is only one sided, the players can do whatever they want. And from what i know Cooley and frankie never even did the dirty he was telling her he liked her so much blah blah blah but probably moved to christy because she (frankie) woudln't give it up.....i believe somewhere bewtween pages 5 and 10 (give or take) on this thread the story is told more in depth...take what you will....

Yeah, they get payed about $50 per game so is making $400 over 17 weeks really getting paid?? So not really. And, you believe everything a cheerleader and the best friend of a scorned wife are saying as well? Maybe you want to dig a little deeper yourself:2cents:

Originally posted by redskinzone

Nice recap! There will be a "who is hotter" poll on my web site The Redskinszone. The girls will be wearing their swimsuits in the poll photos. The poll could be up sometime today.

I tried to contact both Frankie and Christy a week ago and did not get a response. They may have been given a gag order by the team or their parents. I want to hear the story from them. My guess is that this story will be picked up soon by a big magazine like Playboy.

www.redskinzone.com

The poll had to be taken down because some of the cheerleaders contacted me and just want this issue to die.

After six votes....

Christy 5 Frankie 1

Where is Hebrewredskins now that we need him? Maybe he can put up a poll on this web site.

Archived