Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Wow, Frankie is really hot. Definately hotter than Christy. Both are still out of my league.

Chris Cooley cheating on his wife and gets nothing but support from his fanboys here. I doubt any other Redskin could get the same great treatment from the fans here.

Originally posted by IamAdeadPoetic

Say what you will boss, people are sticking up for everyone else involved without even knowing the story, a few people WHO KNOW THE STORY, say a few words to help a good friend and try to maybe get a little bit of truth going into this story and they get hassled for it....

I dont know what verifying with the staff would do...it's not like they have talked to Christy or Frankie about this.. I apologize for my language, but when hundreds of people have no idea what they are talking about and are saying some of the most ridiculous things about a really good friend, I believe you would get worked up too...

Blame Elliot for blowing it up, not us.

How are you cheating on your wife if you're legally seperated? That's not cheating, the marriage is dead and so is this topic.

I was seperated from my wife (legally) she moved on and I moved on. Seperation is just a process you have to go through to get divorced. Some states make you stay seperated a year before you can file for a divorce. So don't take things out of context.

Originally posted by SlobberKnockinFootball

How are you cheating on your wife if you're legally seperated? That's not cheating, the marriage is dead and so is this topic.

I was seperated from my wife (legally) she moved on and I moved on. Seperation is just a process you have to go through to get divorced. Some states make you stay seperated a year before you can file for a divorce. So don't take things out of context.

I think what this guy who allegedly knows Frankie is saying is that Cooley was still with his wife when he messed around with the 2 cheerleaders, and he lied to them about being seperated. If this is the case, no matter how good Cooley is, no one should be giving him props for this. But we should all reserve judgment since we'll most likely never find out what actually happened. At least until Nunyo's story about it comes out!

Cooley's a dirtbag I'll root for the contributions on the field but he is a dirtbag.

Women should always think why did she want to leave and vice versa.

There is Married, Single, Widowed and Divorced.

Separation means married and either trying to work it or married and trying to find someone gullible so you can sow oats

I taught that to my daughter long ago if he isnt single dont mingle.

Originally posted by Rocky21

There is a difference between separated and legally separated.

Not in Virginia. You are considered "separated" as long as you do not cohabitate. In Michigan, you can live together and still get a divorce, even with minor children. F'ed up imo. In Virginia, couples with minor children cannot live together or have sexual relations with each other for an entire year prior to getting divorced. If it's been 360 days and you two get it on, all it takes is one to tell the judge and you have to start over again from day 1. It's only 6 months if there are no minor children.

Separation means married and either trying to work it or married and trying to find someone gullible so you can sow oats

[/Quote]

With the above stated statutes, you have to take into consideration that it may take years to settle the property dispute also. My first divorce took 4 years and my second took 2 years. That would be a long time to go without any nookie! I guess you Navy boys are used to it though.;)

As for the seperation thing....Frankie was told by Cooley that he had been seperated from his wife for 5 or 6 months or something....thursday on Elliots show, someone called saying they were best friends with Chris' wife angela and said that they only sperated because of the realtions with the cheerleaders.

Archived