Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Originally posted by jonasc311

I wonder if Cooley got both Cheerleaders at the same time. Wow. I wish I played in the NFL.

lol.. thats something to wonder. To be honest I didnt know Cooley had it like that. Especially because he looks kind of goofy and has that stupid haircut.

Originally posted by skinshog

I heard from an inside source that the cheerleaders plan to literally turn their back on Chris Cooley when he makes his way to the field on Friday night to play the Bengals. This is due to the drama focused on Cooley and two Redskinettes who allegedly were fired for violating the player-cheeleader restrictions.

wow, what the hell? did ES all of a sudden turn into Entertainment Tonight?

smh :doh:

Originally posted by MonkeySkin

WTF :doh:

Shouldn't Cooley know that he shouldn't be taggin the cheerleaders as well? It's a 2-way street, and Cooley is as much at fault as the cheerleaders.

The cheerleaders are probably pissed at him because Cooley probably instigated as much as the girl did, but the cheerleader get's fired, and Cooley get's props for being non-professional.

I think it shows a lot of immaturity and stupidity on Cooley's part. Dude's a rich yong football player, and he couldn't find a girl that he doesn't work with?

Basically 2 people did something, and 1 of them lost their job because of it, and 1 of them didn't. So I could see why they would be pissed.

You're making this judgement based on what? A bunch over rumors on the internet? I'd bet we don't know even close to the whole story. I also don't believe the cheerleaders are going to do anything about Cooley unless they all want to lose their jobs.

You do know that the cheerleaders would all probaboly get fired right? WHY on earth would they do that. Its not his fault those skanks couldnt keep off of him. They knew they would lose their jobs, its 100% their fault they lost their jobs, not his. Now on the issue with his wife, I dont know the story so I'm not judging Cooley, but if they were not seperated, then I have a problem with 47.

Originally posted by GSF

You're making this judgement based on what? A bunch over rumors on the internet? I'd bet we don't know even close to the whole story. I also don't believe the cheerleaders are going to do anything about Cooley unless they all want to lose their jobs.

What judgement? If this is true, than Cooley is just as much at fault as the dam cheerleaders. And if he did, than that's unprofessional and stupid. That's not judgement, that's the dam truth.

Originally posted by skinsfan080

You do know that the cheerleaders would all probaboly get fired right? WHY on earth would they do that. Its not his fault those skanks couldnt keep off of him. They knew they would lose their jobs, its 100% their fault they lost their jobs, not his. Now on the issue with his wife, I dont know the story so I'm not judging Cooley, but if they were not seperated, then I have a problem with 47.

You make it sound like they raped him. I disagree that he's not at fault. He's a player, they are f'ing cheerleaders (no dis-respect)

He should have known better, and been more professional.

Originally posted by APBT

But it aint like Chris Cooley hit it and went and told.

I bet you one of the other Cheerleaders went and told to create havoc and for brownie points. Most likely the one who thought she was going to get stuck first but Chris went in another direction.

Women do talk alot you know.:D

Cooley probably got busted after he walked into the locker room and told a couple of guys to smell his finger.

What judgement? If this is true, than Cooley is just as much at fault as the dam cheerleaders. And if he did, than that's unprofessional and stupid. That's not judgement, that's the dam truth.

You're as bad as my wife. You are making assumptions based on a rumor you read on an internet message board & you apparently read it as Gospel, by your reaction. And, that IS judgement. You don't know the situation. You weren't there. You don't know anything more than what you've been told here, yet you sit in judgement of HIM? You automatically assume that it's his fault? Why? Have you never met an evil woman? I have. Several of them. The kind of women that turn good men bad. But, I guess none of these innocent cheerleaders could POSSIBLY be like that, right? :rolleyes: Whatever.

Her dad was on DC101's elliot in the morning 1-2 weeks ago. I remember listening to it and the cheerleader's father said she was a good girl and would never do something like that and she kicked off the team. I caught the tailend of the conversation so Im not quite sure of all the details.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

You're as bad as my wife. You are making assumptions based on a rumor you read on an internet message board & you apparently read it as Gospel, by your reaction. And, that IS judgement. You don't know the situation. You weren't there. You don't know anything more than what you've been told here, yet you sit in judgement of HIM? You automatically assume that it's his fault? Why? Have you never met an evil woman? I have. Several of them. The kind of women that turn good men bad. But, I guess none of these innocent cheerleaders could POSSIBLY be like that, right? :rolleyes: Whatever.

What CSA said. We don't know what happened.

Archived