Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan

All of a sudden half of waldorf has joined extremeskins.com

Interesting

Yeah, I didn't even think they had computers in Waldorf.

luvredskins, I commend you on your creepy cyber-stalking skills. Keep those pics coming if you have them.

And let me send a big :finger: to Cooley for getting the two hottest cheerleaders on our squad kicked off.

I'll give you props for knocking the bottom out of those girls, but in the process you cost the Skins their two best pieces of gameday eye candy. My man, think about the fans next time. :nono:

Originally posted by Danny Montana

Nice guess, but since I'm from the DC area I know all about Waldorf.

But with this news of computers now in Waldorf, the only thing that I can suggest is.... be sure to use virus protection. ;)

:laugh: Waldorf is bearing the brunt of gentrification in DC right now. It's pretty damned funny to walk around our mall and see a Nascar specialty store named "Good Ole Boys" just a short walk down from a Downtown Locker Room.

Originally posted by bofluid

:laugh: Waldorf is bearing the brunt of gentrification in DC right now. It's pretty damned funny to walk around our mall and see a Nascar specialty store named "Good Ole Boys" just a short walk down from a Downtown Locker Room.

Now that IS funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

By the way... has anyone found a way to get to Frankie's blog?

Dear Extremeskin Members,

I would like to stress that there is no "cheerleader scandal" with the Redskins. The information you have received is erroneous. Please refrain from speculating any further.

If you choose to continue to spread these false rumors I will be forced to close this thread down.

Sincerely,

Daniel M. Snyder

Extremeskins Moderator

PS - You can continue posting pictures of the Redskins cheerleaders though ;)

....just kidding Mr Snyder :paranoid:

Originally posted by BIGGS_DADDY

This attempt at humor was brought to you by...

fedex01.jpg

:laugh: I need to laugh, since:( two of our goddesses will no longer be walking the sidelines at FEDEX.

Couldn't Cooley have picked some backliners instead. Dude, not smart:doh:

Originally posted by gankstafranksta

WOW. This stuff is amusing. All of my friends called me to let me know there was a message board out there of this Redskins Soap Opera. I find it all funny actually!

yea....I thought the topic was pretty much dead but ppl aren't droppin it apparently

Archived