Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Originally posted by zoneblitz

So did Cooley, it would seem.

:silly:

Originally posted by wsniper1

Chris Cooley, ending careers one cheerleader at a time.

Originally posted by bubba9497

well everyone's saying Cooleys having an exellent camp! ;)

:doh: :rolleyes: :mad: :(:):D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by TSmithTheReal#36

Yea I also heard about this rumor at a party I was at over the weekend. The other girl's name was Frankie and she was telling everybody at the party what happened.

One of them was dating Cooley but they both were sleeping with him and got caught or something along those lines and got kicked out.

What a dumb slore.

She's hot though, isn't she? Still, If I'm an NFL player I'm trying to pull better tail.

Yea Frankie is hot. She used to work at pacsun in the mall and me and Ross hit on her once I think. She was telling everybody at the party I was at in pinefield what happened, I was too drunk to care what she was rambling about.

Attention Whore :doh:

Do you have any pics?

Yea Frankie is hot. She used to work at pacsun in the mall and me and Ross hit on her once I think. She was telling everybody at the party I was at in pinefield what happened, I was too drunk to care what she was rambling about.

Attention Whore :doh:

:laugh: The sad truth is that the overwhelming majority of girls her age are attention whores. Glad to hear you consumed a large quantity of alcohol that night though.

Archived