Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Originally posted by IamAdeadPoetic

Yo first of all...Frankie is HOT AS CAN BE!!!! This girl puts christy to shame. Second Chris Colley IS married and lied to these girls. Third I was at that party with frankie as well and recall her sitting in the back by the pool not saying a word to anyone but the few people she came with....she was no kind of attention whore and has never been....sad how people make **** up just to be cool on a message board...

Not all this **** is rumors...noone ever mentioned anything about a party on elliot...and what i'm telling you IS NOT a rumor it is FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE BBEEEEEOOOTCHHH!!!!!

Before Frankie left the redskinettes...she was chosen to be in maxim (chosen OVER CHRISTY i might add)

Since you claim to know persons & details involved, it should be no problem for you to verifiy all this with the Staff here.

Also, as you may have noticed, we have a censor hack in place, so do yourself a favor & calm down a bit. Breathe.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Since you claim to know persons & details involved, it should be no problem for you to verifiy all this with the Staff here.

Also, as you may have noticed, we have a censor hack in place, so do yourself a favor & calm down a bit. Breathe.

New user...two posts...all in this thread....heated responses defending Frankie......

Everyone say Hello to Frankie, our newest member! :rolleyes: J/K

Say what you will boss, people are sticking up for everyone else involved without even knowing the story, a few people WHO KNOW THE STORY, say a few words to help a good friend and try to maybe get a little bit of truth going into this story and they get hassled for it....

I dont know what verifying with the staff would do...it's not like they have talked to Christy or Frankie about this.. I apologize for my language, but when hundreds of people have no idea what they are talking about and are saying some of the most ridiculous things about a really good friend, I believe you would get worked up too...

Not all this **** is rumors...noone ever mentioned anything about a party on elliot...and what i'm telling you IS NOT a rumor it is FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE BBEEEEEOOOTCHHH!!!!!

Before Frankie left the redskinettes...she was chosen to be in maxim (chosen OVER CHRISTY i might add)

Did you just say bbeeeeeeooootchhh? :laugh:

And yeah nobody has a problem with you defending, hell I would rather have the record set straight then this gossip column thread.

But to say people are trying to "look cool on a messageboard" is just silly

There was only one person i was targeting when i was saying people were saying things to be cool. There was one person who said Frankie was running her mouth about Chris Cooley at a party and was an attention whore ...At that party Frankie was actually feeling sick and sitting down in a lawn chair and didn't say anything to anyone except for three people she came with.....one definitely not being that person that posted. He was definitely making something up, for what other reason would he make somethign up? My guess is to be cool adn try to act like he knows what he's talking about.

Since you claim to be good friends with this girl, you can give us a link to her blog right?

And while you're at it, let's see some pictures of this girl. That is, assuming you aren't just full of :pooh:. Step up to the plate with some proof.

There was only one person i was targeting when i was saying people were saying things to be cool. There was one person who said Frankie was running her mouth about Chris Cooley at a party and was an attention whore ...At that party Frankie was actually feeling sick and sitting down in a lawn chair and didn't say anything to anyone except for three people she came with.....one definitely not being that person that posted. He was definitely making something up, for what other reason would he make somethign up? My guess is to be cool adn try to act like he knows what he's talking about.

Are you sure you're talking about the same party as that guy who called her an attention whore though?

And from what I've read, it sounds like this whole "scandal" broke because of her running her mouth. Is it safe to say that that's not the case?

Yes it's safe to say this is not the case. She hasn't told anyone about this. She was humiliated when all of this stuff was on the air. She cancelled her blog as soon as she found out about it. And think about it, why would she want this NEGATIVE attention anyway? Its not her running her mouth, it's people who think they know what they're talking about. and this is her picture by the way. she really is a nice girl.

MOST of the calls this morning were bogus. all of these people who SAY they work for the redskins and know all of this inside information are lying. When Frankie's dad went into the meeting, it was to remain CONIDENTIAL. There is absolutely no way any of those people would know anything about except, her dad and the guy he talked to. Otherwise there would be some laws broken

I'm still confused how it got back to the head cheerleader guy though. And what did her blog say?

And I don't doubt you about the callers being bogus, but I didn't listen to Elliott this morning, so I don't know what these people were saying.

And I'm not sure why I'm so wrapped up in this in the first place! I guess I'm just interested in hearing Frankie's side of the story through her spokesman! And the fact that if what this guy is saying about Cooley lying to them about being married is true, he lost some respect in my book.

Archived