Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Originally posted by TSmithTheReal#36

Yea I also heard about this rumor at a party I was at over the weekend. The other girl's name was Frankie and she was telling everybody at the party what happened.

One of them was dating Cooley but they both were sleeping with him and got caught or something along those lines and got kicked out.

Was it a threesome?:hump:

Frankie claims to only have texted him on her cell phone before she was released. After she was released it was open waters for her to do what she pleased, she threw birthday parties for him and such and took christy along but one day she came and saw christy at his house and people are saying she went crazy.

but someone said that cooley said 2 down 38 to go, that is just pimpin. whether that is true or not

Originally posted by Bigskinbauer

Frankie claims to only have texted him on her cell phone before she was released. After she was released it was open waters for her to do what she pleased, she threw birthday parties for him and such and took christy along but one day she came and saw christy at his house and people are saying she went crazy.

but someone said that cooley said 2 down 38 to go, that is just pimpin. whether that is true or not

Where are you getting all this information from?

Anyone have an update on that Blog by Frankie? :evil:

Originally posted by sableholic

i think he meant, everyones quick to jump on taylors wrongs. but a player like cooley people aren't. all about perception.

Ok, I understand. But this isn't a fact yet as to Taylor's incidents all have been. This is just going off some chicks email to Elliot in the morning. Now if this becomes fact then I'm sure everyone will look at Cooley as a skank. But whatever, both of them are two of my favorite players on the Skins. I can careless what ho's they bang in their personal life. None of my business. Unless it's my Mom, then it gets personal :laugh:

Originally posted by SlobberKnockinFootball

Well from what we've heard who's to say Smoot didn't knock the bottom out of it? What's your point? Because he's black? If you're going there you might as well forget it.

Just curious... Maybe you aren't that way, and that's good. But there's a lot of double standards out there.

Also, what if Sean Taylor said "2 down and 38 to go" when talking about banging cheerleaders? Maybe not you, but I'm sure some people would have some pretty nasty things to say about him.

Originally posted by SlobberKnockinFootball

But this isn't a fact yet as to Taylor's incidents all have been.

None of the Sean Taylor stuff was facts either when they first came out, and people were saying all KINDS of poo poo. I could quote a few that sticks out in my mind, but I'd rather not... Shee, we STILL don't know the facts...and look what's been said.

Anywhos, I just think there's a double standard, and if you're not that way, that's good. But for the people who are, they should think about it.

I swear, Our football team is like a freaking soap opera.. Always something..

I will say , My Daughter has been involved with the cheerleaders for the past couple years now, So I've had the pleasure of hanging up there meeting the cheerleaders and talking with Donald who runs the entire operations. He doesn't play and if this is true I'm sure he pulled the trigger pretty quick on those 2 girls..

Archived