Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Originally posted by KDawg

if Cooley's goofy lookin' ass can get some from the cheerleaders, that gives the rest of us single folk hope!

Umm, better sign a multi-year deal first. It's not the size of the rock in the jock, it's the size of the rock in the shop (jewelry shop that is). Some girls will lean-back for the greenbacks. Christy, my favorite Skins cheerleader, seems to be a jockhound. I will miss her, but I'm sure after seeing her photos in Maxim, she'll probably eventually land in Playboy. :wish:

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Cooley may be 'goofy' lookin' but he's rich and, um..he's 6-3, 250.

Just like a chick with a bangin' body can make up for a middlin' face, so too can a dude make up for a goofy face by being tall and huge.

I'm 5'10", 200, what's your point?

Cooley has given me hope to land a cheerleader, and for that I am extremely greatful... Watch out Buffalo Jills... KDawg is coming for yah!

:laugh: :doh:

Originally posted by zoneblitz

Umm, better sign a multi-year deal first. It's not the size of the rock in the jock, it's the size of the rock in the shop (jewelry shop that is). Some girls will lean-back for the greenbacks. Christy, my favorite Skins cheerleader, seems to be a jockhound. I will miss her, but I'm sure after seeing her photos in Maxim, she'll probably eventually land in Playboy. :wish:

Lean-back for the greenbacks. :laugh:

Have you noticed though, a true pimp never spends his cash?

They may be attracted to the fame, muscles, money--but they rarely actually get it.

If you're a baller, you don't need to spend ends on these groupies. They bend over anyway.

God, I DONT want to have a daughter.

:doh:

Originally posted by KDawg

I'm 5'10", 200, what's your point?

Cooley has given me hope to land a cheerleader, and for that I am extremely greatful... Watch out Buffalo Jills... KDawg is coming for yah!

:laugh: :doh:

I'm about the same dude! (that's kinda funny)

Trust me, girls like tall(as in 6' and over) dudes.

But the lucchini helps. Even if you don't have to spend it.

HEll, Howard Stern's interns got chicks just by being NEAR someone famous and rich.

Just ask Art, he'll tell you.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

I'm about the same dude! (that's kinda funny)

Trust me, girls like tall(as in 6' and over) dudes.

But the lucchini helps. Even if you don't have to spend it.

HEll, Howard Stern's interns got chicks just by being NEAR someone famous and rich.

Just ask Art, he'll tell you.

I'm known in some circles as what we would call a "pimp".

However, I treat women too well to be a pimp, and I'd spend the cash anyways, which pretty much rules me out as being a pimp and being more of a wimp.

But, I've never had a girl tell me they didn't like me cuz I was under 6'.

You're doing something wrong bro!!! :) :laugh:

Yo first of all...Frankie is HOT AS CAN BE!!!! This girl puts christy to shame. Second Chris Colley IS married and lied to these girls. Third I was at that party with frankie as well and recall her sitting in the back by the pool not saying a word to anyone but the few people she came with....she was no kind of attention whore and has never been....sad how people make **** up just to be cool on a message board...

Originally posted by IamAdeadPoetic

Yo first of all...Frankie is HOT AS CAN BE!!!! This girl puts christy to shame. Second Chris Colley IS married and lied to these girls. Third I was at that party with frankie as well and recall her sitting in the back by the pool not saying a word to anyone but the few people she came with....she was no kind of attention whore and has never been....sad how people make **** up just to be cool on a message board...

I don't think anyone is trying to be "cool" on a messageboard

This is all rumors and conjecture heard on Elliot in the morning today

Archived