Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

I do love the site...it's very entertaining and insightful. I plan on sticking around a while! :)

How do we know that we aren't talking to one of Frankie's friends?? I'm mean seriously, nobody has confirmed if this is truly her.

I just have a hard time believing just because she said her name is Frankie that it's her.

Hell, I could tell you my name is Joe Montana. Are you going to believe me?

Guest Moderator #7

I don't recall us verifing anyone's identity since Ramsey's brother became a member. With this being the internet, take that for what it's worth.

Its a long story with the pictures. Christy and I did not remain friends after this.

Seems to me like there's a lot more to the story... Not that I think you should go into it or anything;)

If you guys were good friends you shouldn't let some guy come in between you. Unless of course she tried to stab you in the back to keep her spot on the squad?

No problem Zoony... Thanks for having me.

Walsh, he was great, the locker room spread was great, and a few of our fans were transvestites.

Greatest moment... I'd have to say sprinkling on some Gold Bond before the game.

:laugh:

:cheers:

quick question.

Do we have former cheerleaders posting in this thread now?

Well, I think the newer guys like Zoony were cheerleaders that looked like this cheerleader.gif

I remember that back in the day, all 'cheerleaders' looked like this hogette.gif

Is that what you meant by 'former cheerleaders' B? :)

Archived