Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

christy.JPG

man, she is sooo fine. i don't blame cooley one bit. i understand these rules are in place for a reason, but dayum, judge a player and cheerleader for what they do on the field, not what the hell they do in there personal lives, this is AMERICA BABY. FREEDOM. the nfl and redskins need to recognize. :2cents:

frankie.jpg

dude, thanks. dayum. :notworthy :applause: :notworthy

the file says her name is frankie? that true?

Frankie, baby, if you ever read this, give me a holla.

Thanks.

:)

Go take a cold shower. Comments like that didn't fly before, they won't fly now. That was just in very poor taste. Don't post your cell # either. PM it if you must, but don't just post it. You never who'd call.

Frankie WAS picked to be in Playboy and Maxim this year. Too bad she's not on the squad anymore, that would have been gooood.

Nothing should be stopping her now..

What are the rules with cheerleaders? Can they pose in playboy and remain on the team?

I bet stephannie is upset also loosing 2 of her girls..

Go take a cold shower. Comments like that didn't fly before, they won't fly now. That was just in very poor taste. Don't post your cell # either. PM it if you must, but don't just post it. You never who'd call.

why do you care who calls ME if I don't?

i already took my shower this morning, but are you saying you don't agree that that nice lady is FINE? What's in poor taste about it? And why are you Mod#7?

I have no insecurities brother, and I'm not here to rock the boat, I LOVE this place and all my Skins fans. So i'll follow any rules you throw at me, but I, with all due respect, request a why if possible. Big Thanks man, and sorry to have to make you moderate. :cheers:

RZone5869.jpg

WOW! Can i get an Amen! :notworthy

just say it in your head, i trust you. :applause:

i'm gonna have to give Props to Mr. Snyder for a Job well done, we all know perfection like this starts at the TOP!

Hail Skins and Redskinettes! :helmet: :point2sky

hey Mod#7, i just realized you were talking about my activities at work comment.

okay, i get it. sucks to let comic genius be edited, but i'll try to control myself.

what if i was to say pet my monkey. would that be acceptable? thanks. :cheers:

Archived