Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Cooley may be 'goofy' lookin' but he's rich and, um..he's 6-3, 250.

Just like a chick with a bangin' body can make up for a middlin' face, so too can a dude make up for a goofy face by being tall and huge.

And he does have a great body! I've seen him close up, and he's a lot bigger than he looks on the field.

He is married, BTW. But dk if he's separated or what. Isn't he Mormon, too?

http://www.trueaggies.com/2005WATN001.htm

June 25, 2005

Chris and his wife, Angela, make their home in Hamilton, Virginia . He lives just 20 minutes from Redskins Park where the Redskins practice. He would like to have a house in Cache Valley , but he basically works year-round and it would require too many flights back and forth. Angela is from Hyrum and they have been married for about three years. Chris started dating her his senior year of high school. “I've felt so lucky to have her with me,” Chris reflected. “I think it would be impossible to move to such a new place and have just myself.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I was listening to Elliot this morning and I heard some story about Chris Cooley and some cheerleaders. I had heard about this before but just brushed it off and didn't really care. Now I'm wondering if nayone knows what happened and whats the deal with it all. They didnt really go too in depth on Elliot.:gaintsuck

So I was listening to Elliot this morning and I heard some story about Chris Cooley and some cheerleaders. I had heard about this before but just brushed it off and didn't really care. Now I'm wondering if nayone knows what happened and whats the deal with it all. They didnt really go too in depth on Elliot.:gaintsuck

There's been a thread about it.....it's long, lenghty and has some nice pics of former Redskin cheerleaders.

I don't think we got the full story however.....

Use the search function (probably Cooley and Cheerleader) and you'll probably find it.

Yeah I was listening to it also...

The guest was the first cheerleader he cheated on his wife with. There was a lot of detail that was pretty scandelous if you ask me. After this chick, Cooley ended up cheating on his wife AGAIN with another cheerleader.

The cheerleader on Elliot was talking about how they were getting really close when all of a sudden he stopped talking to her and got close to his wife again.

Pretty shady, but I know one thing, Cooley's a PIMP. Go ahead Cooley.

:cheers:

awww, that's sweet. Your still going to get it.

Day's of our Lives was the bomb back in the day. Remember Patch, Jennifer, Hope...yeah, that's what I'm talking about!!

Do you sit at home and watch Days on the couch while wearing the striped pants and the inflatable helmet?

Do you sit at home and watch Days on the couch while wearing the striped pants and the inflatable helmet?

nope, that's just for game day. I'm going to need something special for the Skins game. Maybe I'll paint my hair yellow and spike it all up. :doh:

• 1 month later...

I just heard from a friend that 2 Redskin Cheerleaders were kicked off the squad over a month ago.

The reason is that each was involved with Redskins tight end, Chris Cooley.

This was a violation of either league or team rules that cheerleaders and players were not to mess around with one another...

Anyways, I'm not sure if those are actual rules or not, but the point is, this, I heard that Cooley's either wife or soon to be wife, left and went back to Utah, and that two of the Skin's cheerleaders were dismissed for their conduct.

My friend said he read it on a message board, either here, or warpath, or scout.com or something of that nature...

Any truth to this? (I'd rather ask here than go on a different website)

• 1 year later...

Archived