Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Scandal (merged x5)

sableholic

Guest Moderator #7
hey Mod#7, i just realized you were talking about my activities at work comment.

okay, i get it. sucks to let comic genius be edited, but i'll try to control myself.

:cheers:

There's your 'why'. See what happens when you think with the right head. :)

There's your 'why'. See what happens when you think with the right head. :)

yeah man, your right. i'll watch my step a bit when i let it flow, i have a tendency to just vomit everything i thing of through my keystrokes, but I know we're trying to keep this place family friendly...

so uh...'Pet My Monkey okay'? Thanks. :D

Guest Moderator #7

Does it sound family friendly? You might want to go & review the rules for the size of a signature. ;)

Anything else, feel free to PM me so that we can quit hi-jacking the thread.

Thanks.

Does it sound family friendly? You might want to go & review the rules for the size of a signature. ;)

Anything else, feel free to PM me so that we can quit hi-jacking the thread.

Thanks.

yeah, pet my monkey does sound family friendly. Can i get a ruling from all the judges, or are Mod's #1-#6 all dead in your basement? Surely, this site can handle PG-7. Everyone is AWARE of the REAL world we're living in and the environment our Kids are growing up in, right? 'Jack' is the least of our worries, imo, but I realize it's YOUR opinion that matters here, so I respect that.

as for size of sig?

of course i reviewed it 1st. you don't think i'd just put it together with total disregard for our RULES, do you?

sig_pic_size.gif

mysig.jpg

why don't U go read the rules again. i plan to test you in the morning,

i don't want to offend, but Mod #4 really knew his stuff and you are slacking just a bit.

but it's cool ese, this is an opportunity i'm giving you. SEIZE IT.

and seriously, thanks for all your help and the softballs you've been pitching me. :cheers:

p.s. sorry bout not pm'ing, as you asked brother, but I don't like having any secrets here among my EXTREMESKINS brothers & sisters.

Here is a Cheerleader Pic so this can count as a 'non-hijack' post....oh darn.....i said 'jack' again...sowwy.... :doh: :silly:

tiff200.jpg

what do you think of her Marcus?

marcuswash53.jpg

yeah yeah, i know. back off though dude. you have rules to follow, and i saw her 1st. :D

peace, love, and laughs folks, tip your mods, i'm here all day.... :cheers:

big z... you're cracking me up man :laugh:

i'm BigZak, that's my job. i'm here to please, thanks for the laughs. :cheers:

Mod#7, sorry to bother you again, i know your studying, but listen, I posted in the technical questions board if I could get my name updated to BigZak.

I know there is some kind of rule against that, but I don't ask for much man, and get this, I plan to actually make a DONATION. yes, yes, as i said in the other thread, i'm making people spit their drinks of choice all over their monitors, but i promise this time...scouts honor, it's WAY PAST time i put some cash in the pot.

But you gotta wait til payday on the 1st, orale, i'll get up about 6, drink some beers and lookup the latest bus schedule. I have to do this repeatedly as all my memory cells are gone from the happy smoke. (<<<---family friendly!!!!)

so anyway, i get on the bus and check out all the fine homeless chics and then make my way to the welfare office, get in line and get my check.

Then i gotta go the check cashing place that's going to 'pound my donkey' with the surcharges, but after i buy some groceries and put away some change for the bus? I'll give whatever's left, which i'm thinking is $20 bux. Please help, but if not, I understand. :cheers:

now for the cheerleader pics- :D

MEET ARIANA, (what a beautiful name ladies and gentlemen, don't you agree? lets all give this princess a hand while we paruse her portfolio... :applause: )

Ariana%20007PG.jpg

Seeing as big z's starting a revolution and all, who is this Moderator #7, someone from the Redskins? Seems so impersonal, and usually the mods are a known part of the community first.

Mod #7 is not someone from the Redskins. Mods 1-7 ARE Moderators. That's all they are. They are not posters. They have the same powers that Art, Om, DH, Blade, Henry, Tarhog, & myself have. Meaning they can ban you along with other stuff. Meaning Big Z needs to quit trying to test #7.

Speaking of Big Z, #7 was correct. Your sig IS in violation of the acceptable rules & guidelines. Had it been myself that caught it, I'd have just deleted it & locked you out of your User CP until you figure'd it. We quit giving warnings on that kind of stuff a loooooong time ago.

I even did a screen capture of your sig so you can right click on it & see for yourself.

Speaking of Big Z, #7 was correct. Your sig IS in violation of the acceptable rules & guidelines. Had it been myself that caught it, I'd have just deleted it & locked you out of your User CP until you figure'd it. We quit giving warnings on that kind of stuff a loooooong time ago.

I even did a screen capture of your sig so you can right click on it & see for yourself.

I don't understand, is he responsible for the black space to the right of the smilies?

Why did Mods 1-7 just show up?

This is wierd

They came with the VB upgrade. :laugh:

Seriously, they WILL be explained once we can finnish updating the new FAQ. It tooks months to get the merger done. The board has only been upgraded for 4 days & it'll take at least another 30-60 days to get it moved onto the Redskins server.

I see, but it's apparently a browser issue. Are we now responsible for all browsers?

Firefox:

Well, if you want to get online, you'd be responsible for having a brower. :D

Perhaps it IS a browser issue. However, IE is the more popular & wider used browser. On it, 200 W x 550 H is equal to 1/3 of the screen & since DH made the rule of that size, That's what we've been going by. Odd how no one ever made mention of the Firefox browser displaying different proportions with that rule being in place for at least 8-9 months.

Perhaps, those on Firefox could add the word FIREFOX into their sig line for comparisons. Therefore they could be PM'd with the pixel size being displayed in IE & would have time to get it fixed to the IE standard instead of simply being locked out of their User CP.

Well, if you want to get online, you'd be responsible for having a brower. :D

Perhaps it IS a browser issue. However, IE is the more popular & wider used browser. On it, 200 W x 550 H is equal to 1/3 of the screen & since DH made the rule of that size, That's what we've been going by. Odd how no one ever made mention of the Firefox browser displaying different proportions with that rule being in place for at least 8-9 months.

Perhaps, those on Firefox could add the word FIREFOX into their sig line for comparisons. Therefore they could be PM'd with the pixel size being displayed in IE & would have time to get it fixed to the IE standard instead of simply being locked out of their User CP.

Actually, after looking into it further, I'm thinking its a resolution issue. Do you use 800x600? And if so, are you still in the stone age? ;)

And speaking of browser issues, have you guys been made aware of this? And yes, it goes all the way to 527. :doh: :laugh:

This thread has been hijacked...more pics of those involved in the "scandal" please

You're exactly right. It has been hi-jacked.

Any more upgrade questions, take em to an existing thread in the UPS ...Stadium/whatever it is we're calling the old FedEx forum. See, you guys thought YOU hated chage. :laugh:

With that, back to the Soap Opera, which I have a feeling will be updated around the same time tomorrow by the photog guy that takes pictures of cheerleadrs for his site & then posts them here. ;)

Seeing as big z's starting a revolution and all, who is this Moderator #7, someone from the Redskins? Seems so impersonal, and usually the mods are a known part of the community first.

Yeah, what's the deal?...Mod #5 popped into my tailgate picture thread. It was kinda creepy... :paranoid:

With that, back to the Soap Opera, which I have a feeling will be updated around the same time tomorrow by the photog guy that takes pictures of cheerleadrs for his site & then posts them here. ;)

Who is this mystery man and where is this so called website he has? I need it for uh....research purposes. :munchout:

Archived