Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Tommy Cruise didn't tell you about Scientology

Westbrook36

From link above. Taking it for what it's worth,(source and all),but :paranoid:
. . . a Scientology dispatch has been following Holmes around for weeks, viewing her as a "threat to the organization."

Oh, I hope so.

Both, but the dip**** makes a bunch of movies I've liked and I hate that. :ols:

Worse, he does **** that you have to give him props for, like doing his own stunts on the top of a gazillion story skyscraper. And after no scientology news about him for a while I was starting to think maybe he had mellowed. Then I hear he was ready to hand his child over to the cult and I'm disgusted with myself for starting to like him even a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Katie's returning to the Catholic Church citing concerns about Suri being raised in Scientology. :)

And what better place for kids than the Catholic Church. :evilg: :pfft:

<badbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbad Jumbo>

Let me guess, your top 5 Cruise movies are as follows:

Days of Thunder

****tail

Vanilla Sky

Eyes Wide Shut

Far and Away

Well done and thank you! Now I can soothe myself with that list as a reminder of all the ones he made that I think are pure ****. :)

Almost as crazy as the religion where they believe god has a son born from a virgin mother.

See that's kinda where I'm at. Scientology is just BS that can be traced to its origins. You can't go back to biblical times and prove the bible wasn't from God.

It's hard for me not to mock something that was created by a science fiction novelist.

No disrespect to the religion types (with the exception of scientology), it's just not this guy's cup of tea.

• 1 month later...

Deaths at Scientology drug treatment program Narconon bring investigation

Already shaken by a series of high-level defections, accounts of abuse among its staffers, and the high-profile breakup of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the Church of Scientology now faces scrutiny over its controversial drug treatment program, Narconon.

Four deaths at Narconon's signature treatment facility in eastern Oklahoma have prompted local law enforcement and health officials to investigate the center and its program.

The inquiry began after Stacy Dawn Murphy, 20, was found dead in her room on July 19 after returning to the facility from a one-day leave. The cause of death is under investigation.

Two other clients died within the previous nine months. Another died in 2009. In two of those cases, serious health issues were cited; the cause of the other death is unclear.

In April, authorities in Quebec shut down a Narconon facility in the city of Trois Rivieres, saying certain treatment procedures "may represent a health risk.''

Click on the link for the full article

• 2 months later...

Scientology’s Sea Org Application: What Are Your Crimes?

One of our tipsters briefly considered joining Scientology’s Sea Organization — the hardcore group of workers who toil for almost no pay and often do menial labor from dawn to midnight, day after day.

This person had second thoughts and didn’t join, but they still had a copy of the Sea Org’s application form and thought we might like to see it.

Boy howdy, were we glad they sent it over.

Get out your pens and pencils, kids, because it’s time to answer some pretty strange questions before you join David Miscavige’s planetary clearing crew for the next billion years…

The application consists of dozens of very invasive questions about an applicant’s past. We ran them past several former Sea Org members who confirmed that they were the kind of interrogation they were put through before they could join.

seaorgapp0.jpg?w=584&h=248

seaorgapp2.jpg?w=584&h=191

seaorgapp4.jpg?w=584&h=150

seaorgapp7.jpg?w=584&h=235

seaorgapp10.jpg?w=584&h=89

Click on the link for more

• 2 months later...

Now No. 3 in Scientology, Tom Cruise thinks he’s on planet to vanquish aliens: book

Tom Cruise will save the world from aliens — not on the big screen but in real life.

His day job as an actor pales next to the billion-year contract of service he signed with the Church of Scientology, according to a bombshell new book, “Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood & The Prison of Belief.” New Yorker writer Lawrence Wright details Cruise’s demigod status within the church, as well as the group’s ultimate purpose — protect humanity from aliens living in our bodies, who are bent on destroying us and ultimately the planet.

• 4 weeks later...

Scientology's worst enemy

At the age of 6, most kids are learning their numbers and playing with blocks. According to Jenna Miscavige Hill, she was hauling rocks on a chain gang in the desert.

“We would get the rocks out of a running creek,” says the slight, 29-year-old blonde. “And it was freezing cold. A lot of times our uniforms didn’t fit us, because we were growing kids, so we’d be wearing shorts in the winter. We’d have to go into the creek bed and pick up the rocks. We’d either have a chain where we would pass them to another kid, or we’d just carry them all the way up, and we would make rock walls.”

Hill is the niece of David Miscavige, the current leader of the Church of Scientology. Her parents, Ron and Blythe Miscavige, were officials in the prestigious Sea Organization, which required its members to work 14-hour days, and Hill and her brother largely grew up in the care of church members at a desert school for high-ranking Scientologists’ kids in San Jacinto, Calif., known as the Ranch.

A Scientologist until her early 20s, Hill is now releasing a memoir, “Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape,” which chronicles her “education” inside the L. Ron Hubbard-founded organization many have described as a cult. The Post spoke with Hill about the book and her memories of the bizarre experiences she had being raised as a Scientologist — starting with signing a billion-year contract with the Sea Org at the age of 7 — and her eventual decision to leave and help others do the same.

“At the age of 10, I was the medical liaison,” Hill says. “Every morning, I would have to go around to all the kids at the Ranch and say, ‘Do you have any sickness?’ And I’d make a list of yeses and nos. I would make vitamin packages for everyone for every meal, and make this Cal-Mag [calcium and magnesium] drink that Hubbard invented.

“It doesn’t taste good,” she adds. “It tastes like feet.”

If a child flunked daily room inspection, he or she would receive a “chit.” On the third chit, she says, “you can’t go to sleep until you pass a white-glove inspection. On the fifth, you get assigned to ‘Pigs Berthing,’ a run-down room with a mattress on the floor. There weren’t any lights, so you had to use a flashlight. And there were bats in there. My friend got sent — she was about thirteen.”

One of the steps of Scientology, Hill says, was purifying the body from supposed toxins. As Hubbard had taught that drugs clouded the mind and prevented it from attaining clarity, even children had to be detoxed. Because Hill had taken Tylenol while in the hospital when she was little, and had Novocaine at the dentist, she was sent to Purification.

Archived