25 COWBOYS 73.14

26 CARDINALS 72.45

27 GIANTS 72.43

28 TITANS 71.99

29 BEARS 70.41

30 RAIDERS 70.18

31 BROWNS 70.14

32 49ERS 66.35

Rankings are based on a statistical formula that takes into account player talent and past performance of the team on the field.

They also do some of the best weekly picks I have seen.

3Card

One of the highest rankings I have seen the Skins in. Nice to see they aren't buying in to the Dallas hype. We would be the 6th best team in the NFC, which I guess would put us in the playoffs. I hope we end up a little better, but I would be fairly happy with this.

Huddle Report? Pfft, what to they know, the biased bunch of maroons. Recycling the same old uninformed crap and-----

What's that? They picked us higher than most others have?

These guys rock. :)

Originally posted by Om

Huddle Report? Pfft, what to they know, the biased bunch of maroons. Recycling the same old uninformed crap and-----

What's that? They picked us higher than most others have?

These guys rock. :)

Beat me to it. :)

Originally posted by Kilmer

Its based upon statistics and not opinions.

That explains the numerical ratings, and the absence of moronic rationalizations to explain arbitrary rankings...("Eli Manning is ready to challenge Donovan McNabb for best QB in the NFC East"..."Kurt Warner is just what the Cardinals need to turn them into NFC West champions")

WOW! Nice to see some rankings that are based on something other than opinion. This ranking seems about right for the Skins... It is amazing how low the Vikings are ranked compared to how high most "Experts" have them. A couple of the "experts" have picked the Vikings to win the NFC.

Do any of you think the Vikes could win the NFC? I am not sure they will win their division. Sure their defense will be better, but its not hard to improve from where they were.:logo:

Originally posted by GoDannyBoy

I did not understand the Cowboys ranking on other polls. They just signed a bunch of players and that is going to change everything? They have Bledsoe, but I guess he is an improvement on Vinnie!

If we did the same thing you would be outraged that our ranking wasn't higher than the year before.

Isn't that what everyone does? Goes out and signs a bunch of players to get better?

Archived