Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Ever ended up having sex on a first date?

Commander PK

Originally posted by Blondie

And this is so so so wrong.

You want the sex.

If she gives it up she is a slut.

The double standard is still alive and well. Do the ones you won't take home to mom.

What a crock of ****.

Geez. Will these archaic beliefs EVER go away?

Blondie

Wrong or not, it's just the way things are. A guy is inevitably going to think if this chick banged me on the first night, how many other guys has she done this with.

No offense to you, but most girls who bring up the whole how it is double standard argument are normally the ones who have had sex a few times on the first date.

Nothing wrong with that, of course. I just won't be making you my girlfriend, Blondie. :)

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Wrong or not, it's just the way things are. A guy is inevitably going to think if this chick banged me on the first night, how many other guys has she done this with.

No offense to you, but most girls who bring up the whole how it is double standard argument are normally the ones who have had sex a few times on the first date.

Nothing wrong with that, of course. I just won't be making you my girlfriend, Blondie. :)

Don't smile after that statement.

So, you are saying since I am discussing this double standard, then I AM a first date sleeping slut?

Spell it out for me here Westbrook. I don't want to misunderstand.

Did you just call me a slut?

Blondie

How about no dates? In the apartment complex I lived in while I was attending college, I hooked up with one girl several times though we never dated unless going across the street to buy the beer and coal for the grill consitutes a date.

Another one, went out with a girl on the 'rebound' who was really just trying to make her ex jealous. Dropped by his apartment and they went upstairs. He was on a date with another girl who was at the apartment. She also lived in that complex so we went over to her place. I guess I was just a 'slut',

It's just the way things are.

Stupid, that is.

Don't smile after that statement.

So, you are saying since I am discussing this double standard, then I AM a first date sleeping slut?

Spell it out for me here Westbrook. I don't want to misunderstand.

Did you just call me a slut?

Blondie

No, I said most girls. Does most = all?

I could care less if you slept with the whole Redskins team on the first date. Are you looking for a reason to be offended or something because of the subject matter? Looks like a little misplaced anger to me. :rolleyes:

I could care less if you slept with the whole Redskins team on the first date. Are you looking for a reason to be offended or something because of the subject matter? Looks like a little misplaced anger to me. :rolleyes:

How is that misplaced? You blatantly labelled her, specifically. The smiley at the end did not change a thing.

YOU said......."Nothing wrong with that, of course. I just won't be making you my girlfriend, Blondie"

YOU PUT MY NAME OUT THERE.

MY NAME.

Now........roll your eyes.......say I have misplaced anger.....OR WHATEVER.

YOU put MY name out there.

THAT is why I am asking you to clarify the statement.

I am not offended. I don't give a rat's butt who does what.....or how many times. It is not me........but I will ALWAYS question the double standard of first date sex.

And I find your trying to turn this around to say I have misplaced anger very very amusing. Be a man Westbrook.

Or is that asking too much?

Blondie

Did I make an incorrect statement? As much as it might upset her, it has been my experience that most girls who argue the double standard over quick sex argument are the ones who have had quick sex in relationships.

This has been my experience. I haven't done any complete studies on this subject. I stated it as I believe it to be true.

I don't know Blondie more than just seeing a name on a screen. If it doesn't apply to her, she shouldn't be offended. Come to think of it, based off her answer on page one, she shouldn't be offended either way.

Knock it off man.

You know what you're doing. This isn't some soapbox thread where someones taking some holier-than-thou position. Its a light-hearted one.

Or at least it was. We don't need the mean-spirited stuff.

YOU said......."Nothing wrong with that, of course. I just won't be making you my girlfriend, Blondie"

YOU PUT MY NAME OUT THERE.

MY NAME.

Now........roll your eyes.......say I have misplaced anger.....OR WHATEVER.

YOU put MY name out there.

THAT is why I am asking you to clarify the statement.

I am not offended. I don't give a rat's butt who does what.....or how many times. It is not me........but I will ALWAYS question the double standard of first date sex.

And I find your trying to turn this around to say I have misplaced anger very very amusing. Be a man Westbrook.

Or is that asking too much?

Blondie

If I hadnt seen a few other instances of you inevitably getting a thread locked with the whole "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!?" routine, I'd give you explanation. Now that I think about it, I really don't care.

image_350shisha1sud.jpg

MOLEHILL.jpg

If I hadnt seen a few other instances of you inevitably getting a thread locked with the whole "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!?" routine, I'd give you explanation. Now that I think about it, I really don't care.

Dang. I have THAT KIND OF POWER.

Wow.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I never knew.

Blondie

QUOTE]Originally posted by Westbrook36

image_350shisha1sud.jpg

MOLEHILL.jpg

Read: I am so busted and I'm getting my lunch handed to me.

No worries Westbrook. Like many in the past, we're laughing at the guy who's dumb enough to cross Blondie. :)

image_350shisha1sud.jpg

MOLEHILL.jpg

If theres any corollary with threads getting locked and individual posters being involved, I'm betting you've got Blondie beat by a longshot Westbrook.

I like you. I'm one of the reasons you're still here. But, other than stating the obvious, that theres a double standard for women related to promiscuity, Blondies done nothing but have fun in this thread.

You're just instigating.

I will say this about the double standard...

If guys sleep with a lot of girls, they are thought of by potential mates of the opposite sex as (at least) somewhat undesirable as long term partners.

If girls sleep with a lot of guys, they are thought of by potential mates of the opposite sex as pretty to very undesirable as long term partners.

The double standard really lies in the perception of the promiscous person among their friends of the same sex. Guys who sleep with a lot of other girls are though of by their guy and (maybe their female) friends in a positive light. However, girls who sleep with a lot of other guys are though of by their female (and maybe their male) friends as sluts.

I just think we should frame the argument here before people get too angry about the double standard...

Honestly, get your girlfriend, wife, mom, sister, any anonymous female on the phone. String together a couple of sentences including 'banged her', 'booty call', and 'slut'. Give me a report back on how that goes?

I'm not arguing this is a place for choir boys. But you throw that stuff around, you're bound to get some opposition from female members.

Lets get back to the light-hearted topic.

Originally posted by Tarhog

I'm one of the reasons you're still here.

I'm the other one. After us, you're pretty much on your own.

You're just instigating.

Yes he is. And everyone else here knows it.

Honestly, get your girlfriend, wife, mom, sister, any anonymous female on the phone. String together a couple of sentences including 'banged her', 'booty call', and 'slut'. Give me a report back on how that goes?

I'm not arguing this is a place for choir boys. But you throw that stuff around, you're bound to get some opposition from female members.

Lets get back to the light-hearted topic.

Since I like to be a help to everyone, I just tried this with my roomates gf.

She just asked me who was coming over tomorrow for the Memorial Day BBQ, and I told her "Name removed for obvious reasons" is coming. I hope I can bang that slut before the night is over."

She in turn threw the margarita she was drinking in my face.

So there you have it. These broads don't like it when you talk like that. And now I have to clean the kitchen too, cause now its a mess, and no girl will give it up if you live in filth.......

Originally posted by Heidenreich

Since I like to be a help to everyone, I just tried this with my roomates gf.

She just asked me who was coming over tomorrow for the Memorial Day BBQ, and I told her "Name removed for obvious reasons" is coming. I hope I can bang that slut before the night is over."

She in turn threw the margarita she was drinking in my face.

So there you have it. These broads don't like it when you talk like that. And now I have to clean the kitchen too, cause now its a mess, and no girl will give it up if you live in filth.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't believe she didn't DRINK the margarita FIRST and then throw the glass!!

:laugh: :laugh:

;)

Blondie

Archived