Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Ever ended up having sex on a first date?

Commander PK

Since I'm back in the dating game again. I thought I'd like to know how often this occurs with other people.

I'm not talking about some gal/guy you've picked up in a bar, your both drunk and things happen afterwards. Basically, one night stands.

I'm talking about meeting a girl/guy, getting a number, or whatever. Planning a date, going out on the date, and then things happen during the course of the date, in which you end up in the sack together.

....and if so, would you consider a serious relationship with a person that has sex with you on the first date?

well of course my answer to the poll was no. :yes: and since the girl pretty much is the one who determines whether or not sex will be going on then i seriously doubt this will ever occur. i think the only time there would be the slightest possibility would be if the date was just a total rebound guy and i was desperate...then yea, that wouldnt result in any sort of relationship.

cant wait to see everyone's response to this. this is going to be entertaining :D

Never been there on a first date, but a friend of mine just went there with a girl he had just met, and took out. Now she wants to start dating him regular, but he doesn't know what to do. He thinks she was too easy, so somethings up with her. (Hidden Agenda) Maybe she wants a baby's daddy or something. :laugh: Truthfully, I should have answered 3. Things happened on a first date with a girl I dated, and I ended up dating her a long time, nearly 5 years.

Yes, happened once. The best part was when she said "I don't normally do this sort of thing" :)

...yea, riiiiiiiiight....

It kinda does make you think about whether or not this can really be a serious relationship....not a definite dealbreaker but there was more hesitancy than normal.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

Yes, happened once. The best part was when she said "I don't normally do this sort of thing" :)

...yea, riiiiiiiiight....

It kinda does make you think about whether or not this can really be a serious relationship....not a definite dealbreaker but there was more hesitancy than normal.

OK. If I get this straight......you WANT to have sex on the first date, BUT if the woman HAS SEX on the first date then she is too easy............but it is ok for you.

OK. I got it.

Blondie

Originally posted by Blondie

OK. If I get this straight......you WANT to have sex on the first date, BUT if the woman HAS SEX on the first date then she is too easy............but it is ok for you.

OK. I got it.

Blondie

Yea...what's wrong with that :laugh:

A better way to say it might be...it makes you wonder if she has slept with half the men in town. Like I said, it's not a dealbreaker if she does have sex on the first date...but it puts a thought in your head.

...and as it turns out, the one time it happened with me....well, let's just say she just might have slept with half the men in town.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

Yea...what's wrong with that :laugh:

A better way to say it might be...it makes you wonder if she has slept with half the men in town. Like I said, it's not a dealbreaker if she does have sex on the first date...but it puts a thought in your head.

...and as it turns out, the one time it happened with me....well, let's just say she just might have slept with half the men in town.

So, which half of the women did YOU sleep with on the first date?

I mean, you slept with her, so it could be said you had slept with half the women also.

Just a question.......no judgement.

I don't really care what any one else did or does. It does NOT effect my life one way or the other.

I just wonder sometimes how a woman who sleeps on the first date is a slut but the guy is just......well.........being a guy.

Blondie

I mean, you slept with her, so it could be said you had slept with half the women also.

I don't really care what any one else did or does. It does NOT effect my life one way or the other.

I just wonder sometimes how a woman who sleeps on the first date is a slut but the guy is just......well.........being a guy.

Blondie

exactly, the guy is just being a guy, what else do you expect?

Blondie

I believe you may have whats known as a 'point' here :)

Truth is, men - we KNOW we can't be trusted. But we'd prefer, always, to have the delusion that our woman can be. And because we generally hold our own selves in low esteem, we figure 'hell...I find myself disgusting ....if she did that with me right off the bat, Lord knows what she'll do when I'm not around'.

Blondie

dks hit the nail on the head earlier when she said that it's the girl who pretty much determines whether or not sex will be going on.

Women go on dates knowing if there's going to be any sex. Men go on dates hoping there will be, and trying to figure out the best way to sway the answer to yes....

With this fact in mind, if sex occurs on the first date, it's because the girl "gave it up" In the eyes of many, if a girl gives it up too often, she's a slut. If a guy gets a lot of women, he's a man.

Not saying it's fair, but it's the way of the world.

That being said, there are such things as "Man whores" but that is a title that few men achieve......

Let's be frank. Guys all try to bang girls. We get as far as the woman allows. If she puts out, while we are happy that night and might consider them a future booty call, it usually never turns into something serious. This is why girls try to hold out. Most girls want something more stable.

They probably want the hot sex too but don't want the guy to think they are a slut.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Let's be frank. Guys all try to bang girls. We get as far as the woman allows. If she puts out, while we are happy that night and might consider them a future booty call, it usually never turns into something serious. This is why girls try to hold out. Most girls want something more stable.

They probably want the hot sex too but don't want the guy to think they are a slut.

Hit it all right there on the head (no pun intended)

Originally posted by Westbrook36

And this is so so so wrong.

You want the sex.

If she gives it up she is a slut.

The double standard is still alive and well. Do the ones you won't take home to mom.

What a crock of ****.

Geez. Will these archaic beliefs EVER go away?

Blondie

Blondie

You are absolutely right...she might be thinking the same thing about me....and rightfully so. I'm not saying she is a slut because she has sex on the first date.

If I find out this is the 2nd or 3rd time she's done this, you can get past this. If this is the 52nd time...then the chances of a serious relationship just went out the window.

OK. I got it.

Blondie

Welcome to the world of Internet Male. His self-righteous double standard is second to none.

I have, in the far ancient past, had sex on a first date. If you let that be a significant factor in whether your relationship progresses, then I pity you. You might just miss out on the love of your life.

The only factor should be whether you like the person and want to see them again. And the same rules should apply to both of you.

Archived