Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

Hmmmm, sabotage of this Democrat's campaign? 

Democrats need to vett every single person on their staffs, review everything and don't leave it up to the person hired to do the right thing. 

I expect the Republicans to do all sorts of dirty tricks this election season. Because they know that they can't win without cheating, lying, and stealing.

23 hours ago, twa said:

I often wonder if ya'll even know what a die hard conservative is really like.  :)

they are pretty rare.

I know.  Real principled conservatives are rare indeed. 

Modern GOP conservatives who are motivated only by spite and resentment are incredibly common.   

6 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Hmmmm, sabotage of this Democrat's campaign? 

Democrats need to vett every single person on their staffs, review everything and don't leave it up to the person hired to do the right thing. 

I expect the Republicans to do all sorts of dirty tricks this election season. Because they know that they can't win without cheating, lying, and stealing.

Nah, she just screwed up.  

If you need 1500 singatures, you need to gather 2500 to be safe.  Irregularities always happen. 

...because homeless and mental illness aren't at all correlated, and those who are mentally stable will have no reason to use a gun for an unlawful purpose.

Forget background checks.  We are going to identify risky populations to arm.

A homeless person with few meager possessions, will want to tote a shotgun around and shells. People don't even want to give a homeless people a few bucks, "because they'll trade it for drugs" (most likely food) and you'll give them a shotgun which they will trade for drugs (most likely food). Good thinking.

Archived