Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

So Rick Scott is essentially pulling a Trump. Yell about a conspiracy to rig an election even in the face of the fact that HIS OWN PEOPLE say it isn't happening.

It's Trump's party now. If you're voting for an R in 2018 and expecting something different then you are very mistaken.

2 hours ago, nonniey said:

Nothing to cheer about on this there was no good solution - question is can the election supervisor be prosecuted for what she did here?

The thing I can't believe is that more people didn't complain about not seeing it on the ballot or remembering whether they cast a vote for that seat! 

We've gotta be more "on the ball" than that. ?‍♀️

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

The thing I can't believe is that more people didn't complain about not seeing it on the ballot or remembering whether they cast a vote for that seat! 

We've gotta be more "on the ball" than that. ?‍♀️

_1037172_butterflyballot315.jpg

16 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Rs are full on the party of Trump.

And that right there is one of the essential messages of the midterm cycle, they have gone all in. Anyone that even tries to deny it needs to be hit with a pie. 

Yanno, I genuinely feel for a lot of the Rs and ex-Rs at this point. They have been cast out and excoriated and have nowhere to go. Maybe wandering in the desert awhile will help them find some humility, although at this point I kinda doubt it. I think it's more likely that they will throw away their morals and clamor to be let back into the Trump party.

Archived