Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you love Tailgate, don't lose your privilege

ExtremeSkins Staff

17 hours ago, twa said:

Actually I followed OM here from cowboyszone after a invite....blame him :ols:

I've been a fan, certainly of certain players and coaches...now I really don't care for football.

Kenny Houston,Gibbs, Darrel Green and a host of others have brought me joy over the decades .

I do have fond memories, despite the present.

My son living up there made me curious about ya'll enough to post ,rather than read. 

What....is an OM ?

and where do we thank it?

18 hours ago, twa said:

I've been a fan, certainly of certain players and coaches...now I really don't care for football.

Kenny Houston,Gibbs, Darrel Green and a host of others have brought me joy over the decades .

I do have fond memories, despite the present.

My son living up there made me curious about ya'll enough to post ,rather than read. 

Why were you posting on Cowboyszone?  

Image result for smells fishy

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Why were you posting on Cowboyszone?  

Kids today  :chair:, back in the day there were many Redskins fans posting there.

Om, Sarge,Bang and probably a dozen other old timers

On 10/19/2017 at 7:22 PM, stevemcqueen1 said:

Is twa a Redskins fan?  I've never seen him talk about them.  Come to think of it, I've never seen him talk about any sport.  Where did he come from and how did he find us?

I think he's more of an HC Dynamo kinda guy. ?

LOL,, no, i am not a woman,, but sometimes i play one on the podcast... or the cartoons./. which definitely got me banned from Cowboyszone.

Our ridiculously non PC sure to be offensive podcast.

Latest group to hate us: Steelers fans with speech impediments.

Accessible through the sig image link below me, or www.bangradiohour.com

available on iTunes and all major podcast outlets.

:D

~BangRADIOHOUR

1 hour ago, Bang said:

LOL,, no, i am not a woman,, but sometimes i play one on the podcast... or the cartoons./. which definitely got me banned from Cowboyszone.

Our ridiculously non PC sure to be offensive podcast.

Latest group to hate us: Steelers fans with speech impediments.

Accessible through the sig image link below me, or www.bangradiohour.com

available on iTunes and all major podcast outlets.

:D

~BangRADIOHOUR

Wtf?  I feel like we had a conversation about this.  I need to stop drinking so much.

lol.. i am Bang, otherwise known as "John" and i've been a guy this whole time!

I used to make flash cartoons about the NFL. They got me some notoriety and banned from cowboyszone, among other places. I got yelled at by the city of Cleveland, I got called bad names on ESPN (Len Elmore called me the dreaded "racist" word on "Outside the lines" because of a cartoon i made about the Poston Brothers.. agents who lost their licenses for behaving the way i lampooned. they played my cartoon for Kevin Poston on the show, and his reaction was great :) )..

i got yelled at by the city of Detroit and started a big feud with a bunch of snooty asses who live behind gates in ivory towers up there who got all offended when i depicted their city as a crime-ridden dump in a cartoon. They raised such a stink that some reporter had me on the 11 o'clock news on their channel 7, i think , and they hammered me and tried o make me feel bad  for picking on heir crime-ridden dump of a city, and ended up cutting most of my phone interview so it sounded like i said i was sorry. :D 
I pissed off the city of Philly more times than i can count, and got threats from Eagle fans.

I've been doing the Bang Radio Hour podcast for 13 seasons now, and have played many many many many many characters... some of whom are women... some are rich Texans.. i play a pair of redneck cowboys fans by name of Skeeeter and Duane Mullette.. which is now the name of a country punk band as i understand,, and Edna Blumpkin, the ageless sex fiend... and so on and so forth

It is extremely offensive, we don't care about race, religion, sex sexual preference, anything is fair game, and the NFL gives us more material than we know what to do with. In fact, we used to have signed permission slips from authorized representatives of most major  ethnic groups that allowed us to make any joke we wanted to. And that's just the point. The league is funny as hell if you look at it the right way.

We've enjoyed millions of downloads from all around the world. (In last week's episode, we play some Hungarian NFL clips, .. a listener is the color analysis guy for Hungarian NFL broadcasts and sent us their calls of a couple of plays in the Bears Vikings game. We then compare it to Star Wars character Greedo.) (I also have exclusive tape of Jerry Jones calling the President to try and get Zeke Elliot pardoned before Sunday's game. Jerry is a frequent guest on the show, usually when he's coming out of an hallucinogenic binge.. and of course we talk to God, who is a huge football fan, as we all know.)

If you listen, there are 3 possible outcomes.

1. You will hate me and think i am the most immature dickhead you've ever met. I can accept that.
2. You will secretly laugh and enjoy the show, but will turn it off if adults are in the room.
3. You will laugh and enjoy the show and subscribe and all that stuff like that there.

And i am glad these new rules do not cover shameless plugs, or i would be bounced immediately.

If you can't see sig images. it's www.bangradiohour.com

Comin' up in tomorrow's pisode:..  Fun with septaugenarian Dick Stockton, Hearing growth with Hue Jackson, which QBs actual players hate, and a whole lot more.

For more, you'll have to buy my book.

~John :cheers:

12 hours ago, twa said:

Kids today  :chair:, back in the day there were many Redskins fans posting there.

Om, Sarge,Bang and probably a dozen other old timers

+1. I used to post there all the time. Sometimes it was easier to talk football with a few folks ( most of them are idiots though) that hate your team than the blind homers that see no flaws in anything. I'm pretty sure I still have an account there. 

the tailgate is much more what the Stadium used to be ,, you could actually hold a conversation..  in the Stadium the threads fly by so quickly it's hard to keep track of it all.

BUT, the Stadium is still a lot of fun after the game, and the herd has calmed down so that you can carry on a semblance of a discussion..   the days after ES merged with the team and the population exploded.. those were hard on the Stadium.

Tailgate maintains a good solid core of posters.. many many many of you i have the utmost of respect, and i learn from you all every day.

Even you, TWA :).. 

Many times the tailgate forces me to re-think my position and reassess myself.. and i know i'm a better person as a result of the daily discourse here.

~Bang

26 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

+1. I used to post there all the time. Sometimes it was easier to talk football with a few folks ( most of them are idiots though) that hate your team than the blind homers that see no flaws in anything. I'm pretty sure I still have an account there. 

Yeah , been a long time ago but I think Blondie, Art,Mark the homer and of course Die-Hard were there as well.

On 10/20/2017 at 8:29 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

What ever happened to Om?  

After ES got sold over to become the official Redskins site, it got inundated with adolescent idiots who started countless new threads complaining about the benching of Lavar Arrington. Om, like the rest of us original ESers got sick of it. Om started his own Redskins site as a refuge for us old timers.

I don't think it was a need. 

Mostly adults in the Tailgate. 

We argue, we debate, we agree, we disagree, we laugh at... and with each other, we generally can keep a conversation/debate going and are (mostly) still interested in what others have to say...

Now in the Stadium... feels like I am...intentionally trying to get a depression diagnosis.  

On 10/19/2017 at 7:52 PM, twa said:

So, now that somebody asked what brought you here, I have to ask what brought you to "cowboyszone" if you (assumably) were a Skins fan ?

Were you to cowboyszone, what PokerPacker is to Extremeskins ?

21 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So, now that somebody asked what brought you here, I have to ask what brought you to "cowboyszone" if you (assumably) were a Skins fan ?

Were you to cowboyszone, what PokerPacker is to Extremeskins ?

Is this a revamp of the ask a poster type of thing ? 

Ask twa ? 

So twa, 

On a 1968 Chevy Camaro SS, do I really need to change the brakes at all ? 

After all... I won't likely ever use them. 

Archived