Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More drama

spjunkies

Hey all,

More insane female issues and this time it's super serious. Some of you may remember the girl I've been trying to get with for YEARS. Long story short we finally slept together for the first time in March. Between then and June she was going through some "stuff" and put me on the back burner. We got together on June 7 and 3 days later and my condom came off while we were together, I didn't finish so I thought I was safe. She started complaining about some bad cramps, I didn't think Much of it an moved on.

On June 24 she started saying she had dark blood which wasn't her period so I ran to CVS to get a pregnancy test.... she came back positive, I was ready to take full responsibility after reading about implantation bleeding, but after talking to some friends they are CONVINCED that she is trying to set me and I should cut her off from my life immediately. I was trying to convince her to go to the doctor all week, but she was afraid. We are supposed to go to patients first tonight, but of course I haven't heard from her after giving her $800 yesterday for her rent. I guess my question is how the BLANK do I handle this???

Keep in mind she is still technically married but separated.

I feel like the trash on Maury. Someone please put me out of my misery :(

In this time, she can take a prenatal paternity test. Then you'll have more information. I do have a couple of questions though, and you don't have to answer here, they're more for you to ponder.

1.  Is there a good reason why you are paying her rent?

2. Are you sure she hasn't been with anyone else since March and since early June? 

3. Good for you taking responsibility, just make sure that the responsibility is yours to take.

4. Any idea what she wants to do if she's pregnant?

Tough situation to be in. Supportive thoughts coming your way.

Just now, skinfan2k said:

I am defintely not a expert in this field but i would recommend not to give her any more money.  

This would make sense, but she no longer Jas a job and is living with her friend who she pays rent, she hot fired from her job a month ago after getting into it with her manager. I tried to get her to move her in with me later this month after I move, but she declined saying it would be too much on her daughter.

Ugggh

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

I am defintely not a expert in this field but i would recommend not to give her any more money.  

This.

#1 priority is being present with her as the doctor performs a formal pregnancy test, no take home pee sticks.  Deal with everything else after that.  

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

In this time, she can take a prenatal paternity test. Then you'll have more information. I do have a couple of questions though, and you don't have to answer here, they're more for you to ponder.

1.  Is there a good reason why you are paying her rent?

2. Are you sure she hasn't been with anyone else since March and since early June? 

3. Good for you taking responsibility, just make sure that the responsibility is yours to take.

Tough situation to be in. Supportive thoughts coming your way.

Thanks for your support.

1. Please see my post right after your reply

2. She says I'm it, but has proven herself to be a liar about smaller issues.

3. Thanks :(

I plan on taking a paternity test, but I have to do more research on it.

1. Sex is better without condoms. Stop using them.

2. You say your condom fell off and you still didn't finish? If she isn't pregnant or it's not yours, you need to dump this chick. Pronto!

3. If it turns out that she really is pregnant with your child you need to tell her something like "spjunkies is just going out for cigarettes baby... just going out for cigarettes.", then run like a mother****er and never look back.

4. If you are some sort of **** that thinks you can't live with the guilt or whatever, start drinking a lot or smoking a **** ton of weed. It makes you feel good without ever having to deal with your problems.

14 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

2. You say your condom fell off and you still didn't finish? If she isn't pregnant or it's not yours, you need to dump this chick. Pronto!

3. If it turns out that she really is pregnant with your child you need to tell her something like "spjunkies is just going out for cigarettes baby... just going out for cigarettes.", then run like a mother****er and never look back.

Great advice, Steve!

32 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

On June 24 she started saying she had dark blood which wasn't her period so I ran to CVS to get a pregnancy test.... she came back positive, I was ready to take full responsibility after reading about implantation bleeding, but after talking to some friends they are CONVINCED that she is trying to set me and I should cut her off from my life immediately. 

13 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

3. If it turns out that she really is pregnant with your child you need to run like a mother****er and not look back. Tell her something like "spjunkies is only going out for cigarettes baby... just going out for cigarettes."

Do not "cut her off from your life immediately."  Wait to get the relevant information (are you the daddy).  If you are, then you are going to be attached to this person in some form or another FOREVER.  You don't want to have an attempted bail hanging over you.

If it DOES turn out that she really is pregnant with your child you need to run like a mother****er and not look back. 

22 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

How your condom fall off? 

I'm honestly not sure. She went to the bathroom and I got back to business when she returned, we rid switch to a few other positions so that's probably when it came off.

Believe Skyn when they advertise that it feels like wearing nothing.

Expert checking in. Not necessarily on getting girls pregnant (just one supposedly) but on sketchy people in general. She's trying to play you hard buddy. I'd bet a paycheck on it. 

Still be there and be supportive though, just in case, but for godsakes don't give her anymore cash. Even if it's for an abortion, go with her to the clinic and put in on a card. 

PS stock up on Plan B. I'm so paranoid about having a kid (nope, not yet, not now) even if it's serious and I love them I swear I do it like I'm in prison and make them take it in front of me and lift their tongue up and everything. I'm a horrible person I know. But I'm a horrible person not paying child support. Literally the one living friend from adolescence who can claim that. More importantly no child is going hungry tonight because of me. Spent a chunk of my youth sleeping on my grandmother's floor. Told myself then there's no way I'm having a kid as long as that's even remotely a possibility. 

So yeah, cover all your bases man. Don't get yourself hurt. 

2 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Expert checking in. Not necessarily on getting girls pregnant (just one supposedly) but on sketchy people in general. She's trying to play you hard buddy. I'd bet a paycheck on it. 

Still be there and be supportive though, just in case, but for godsakes don't give her anymore cash. Even if it's for an abortion, go with her to the clinic and put in on a card. 

PS stock up on Plan B

This is the most likely scenario considering out history unfortunately. I had no idea that Plan B was OTC until I went to buy the pregnancy test. 

40 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

4. If you are some sort of **** that thinks you can't live with the guilt or whatever, start drinking a lot or smoking a **** ton of weed. It makes you feel good without ever having to deal with your problems.

From another's woes comes goodness. 

I now have a new life Guru. :headbang:.

Hail. 

Maybe I'm getting you confused, but didn't you post a long time ago about some girl that you were trying to get with, who lived in an area where you didn't really feel safe visiting or something?  Is this still the same girl?

You need to be present for all paternity related stuff, and if it isn't yours, you need to run far and fast.

Edit* I would also think seriously about getting tested for STD's.

Archived