Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FREE PONY RIDES!!

Mad Mike

(new more explanatory title)

Yes this really happened. I seem to be a magnet for Trump supporting morons and A holes.

This morning I got a call from a new york number (I’m in florida) beginning with…. "You supported Trump for America right?"... and continuing on. My response was short and sweet. “F you” and I hung up. 

They called back… This time saying "I got this number from a bathroom stall" and I "sound stupid”. After cursing him out and warning him not to call again. I decided that it needed to be investigated further so I decided to pay a few bucks and reverse lookup the number. 

646-589-0895  John F Quaglione Deputy Chief of Staff and Press Secretary for NYS Senator Marty Golden

I tried calling back several times with no answer.

Classy guy. 

And just now… that same number registered to Quaglione just called again with a phony indian accent claiming I was harassing *him* with my calls back that he never answered. 

This guy is a real piece of work.

Quaglione announces City Council run

In an email to supporters, Quaglione, deputy chief of staff to state Sen. Marty Golden, said he has already started the process of filing the paperwork to run.

Quaglione, who is also the chairman of the board of directors of Saint Anselm Catholic Academy in Bay Ridge, ran against Gentile in 2013 and lost.

I've contacted this paper and every other NY newspaper I could find, tweeted him that I know who he is, and also reported it through the NY senate website.

John Quaglione

Deputy Chief of Staff and Press Secretary at NYS Senator Marty Golden

https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-quaglione-839b1199/

In semi-related news, my Trump supporting cousin has apparently been inspired to run for city council of Pittsburgh. There is legitimate concern that she may drug her children and drive them into the Monongahela one of these days. This is not a joke. She's ****ING crazy! One example... she legitimately believes that the neighbors, on occasion, send gas in through the vents of her house at night, then come in, take her children, and replace them with clones.

This is 100% true by the way. All of it.

12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

In semi-related news, my Trump supporting cousin has apparently been inspired to run for city council of Pittsburgh. There is legitimate concern that she may drug her children and drive them into the Monongahela one of these days. This is not a joke. She's ****ING crazy! One example... she legitimately believes that the neighbors, on occasion, send gas in through the vents of her house at night, then come in, take her children, and replace them with clones.

Holly ****!

Post it on Facebook.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That sounds about right.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Er......perhaps this would be a good time to admit that I've actually been doing that to her?

:mellow:

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

One example... she legitimately believes that the neighbors, on occasion, send gas in through the vents of her house at night, then come in, take her children, and replace them with clones.

That's actually a real disorder. It's called Capgras Delusion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capgras_delusion

2 hours ago, Mad Mike said:
646-589-0895  John F Quaglione Deputy Chief of Staff and Press Secretary for NYS Senator Marty Golden

You do know that it's fairly easy to spoof a phone number, right?

• Jumbo changed the title to FREE PONY RIDES!!
5 hours ago, techboy said:

5 hours ago, techboy said:

You do know that it's fairly easy to spoof a phone number, right?

Or an IP address.  No, no he doesnt

Mike could you please keep this stuff off of our board please?  I would suggest calling law enforcement if the issue persists

• zoony locked this topic

Archived